Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence

Truly believe the circumstances between Chad and his wife do not matter here. He's not a first round pick or a crucial piece of the puzzle, and they are on TV setting a tone of no BS, with that Philbin scene on Hard Knocks. I have to believe that they will stay consistent with their stance and cut him. What is the other option? Go in front of the media in support of him in a he said-she said situation? His wife has a public reputation at stake as well.

Oh it gets better now, he's still in jail waiting to see a judge.

Yeah dade county you get arrested on a Friday you can get seen by a judge till Monday. Chad must of had some hard knocks over the weekend.

Never wanted us to sign Chad in the first place. But when a relationship turns violent it's decision time. They either need some serious counseling, or just end it. Compared to some of the dom. viol. stuff that goes on, honestly, a head butt is minor. Some women really get their asses kicked. Chad stop that **** and get your head right.

We have some bad damn Karma.

Chad mentioned that his wife cut him off from sex. If the receipt for the condoms was hers....damn!

If it was his...well i ain't saying it's ok, but I understand!

lol

Of course it sounds shady, but if it was you and you knew you were innocent, you'd think differently. What if the real story is she got mad at him about the condom receipt and head butted him? What if Chad said it was an accident because she headbutted him? The law is usually on the woman's side when it comes to domestic violence, so he could have been thinking he's better off just saying it was an accident instead of, "well, she hit me."

Read you story - you are still very emotional but these are very seperate instances - sorry you got lit up - I have been lit up as well - still these are different circumstances - would you prefer a world without law? Read "Lord of the Flies" and don't call me Porky!

But there was a receipt for condoms in the car..damn..and apparently he knew nothing about it, and maybe just maybe she hit him first, but I'm sorry if a female wants to hit me like a man, she's gonna get hit back like a man.

Don't jump to conclusions until you get the WHOLE story. Not twitter pieces.

Regardless men should not be hitting woman. There definitely is more to the story, but in the end no man should be giving any woman a "good sized laceration" on her head. No reports of Johnson being injured.

Um you do realize the receipt was in his wife's car? Chad found the receipt, not the other way around.

not according to the report I read this morning, but If it's different then please excuse me for not being updated on the initial report. lol

Back
Top Bottom