Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence

If Chad Johnson is cut, expect the Jets to come calling! Trust me! They need weapons on offense

Boy, I sure am glad we don't have Dez Bryant or Brandon Marshall. Those guys are criminals.

Boy, I sure am glad we don't have Dez Bryant or Brandon Marshall. Those guys are criminals.

Dez Bryant is looking more and more like a bust
Marshall is a talented WR who is a headcase who we probably should have kept.

Read you story - you are still very emotional but these are very seperate instances - sorry you got lit up - I have been lit up as well - still these are different circumstances - would you prefer a world without law? Read "Lord of the Flies" and don't call me Porky!

Isn't the character in that book called Piggy?

25wTo-1.png

Dez Bryant is looking more and more like a bust
Marshall is a talented WR who is a headcase who we probably should have kept.

Bryant had nearly 1000 yards and 9 touchdowns in his second year as a pro, he was playing thru injury, and he's infinitely more talented than any receiver we have. If that's a bust, I hope we draft a lot more busts soon.

Dude I wish ran Social Media/Advertising for the Fins...... I would so start announcing as of tomorrow a Chad Johnson Bobble Head night :)

Dude I wish ran Social Media/Advertising for the Fins...... I would so start announcing as of tomorrow a Chad Johnson Bobble Head night :)

:lol: First 500 fans though the door without a gash on their forehead receive a Chad Johnson bobble head courtesy of Publix and of course McDonalds.

Ryan doesn't have a reputation for being an idiot or a locker room distraction. He's also not a marginal player/washed up has-been. Those differences matter. Players fighting for a roster spot can't have these types of incidents.
In whose eyes is he an idiot? His teammates have always loved him, he has never been in trouble in his NFL career so being a distraction is nothing more then a personal opinion. The crime that he allegedly committed is just as bad no matter if it is committed by a brash loud mouth that has never been in trouble or a squeaky clean kid that has never been in trouble. Again, if this is Ryan Tannehill no one in here is demanding he be cut though he should be if he is guilty.

In whose eyes is he an idiot? His teammates have always loved him, he has never been in trouble in his NFL career so being a distraction is nothing more then a personal opinion. The crime that he allegedly committed is just as bad no matter if it is committed by a brash loud mouth that has never been in trouble or a squeaky clean kid that has never been in trouble. Again, if this is Ryan Tannehill no one in here is demanding he be cut though he should be if he is guilty.

Tannehill's spot on the team isn't tenuous to begin with. Johnson was hanging by a thread based on his performance. Creating off the field distractions is it. He's done.

Back
Top Bottom