Chase Allen Leads The NFL | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chase Allen Leads The NFL

I do and I think injuries are a very large reason for that.

He had has had knee surgeries on both knees (once while in college at Oregon, once in Buffalo, and again in Philly) and hip surgery as well to repair a torn labrum.

We sure do love throwing around unnecessary extensions and guaranteed money out the window.

Dude if you're right (not saying you're not lol), I actually feel bad for the guy until I think of his 30 mil contract he still gained lol Speaking of contracts..You see Hopkins? Do you think that affects Landry's wants and now our offseason dream is off the table? Does it make is a must sign?

Dude if you're right (not saying you're not lol), I actually feel bad for the guy until I think of his 30 mil contract he still gained lol Speaking of contracts..You see Hopkins? Do you think that affects Landry's wants and now our offseason dream is off the table? Does it make is a must sign?

I'm in wait and see mode on Landry at the moment. I think the FO is as well with his current DV case.

If he is innocent, you have to think that his agent views Hopkins deal as another point of leverage.

If he is guilty, he can get the **** out of dodge. I couldn't care less about what he brings to the field in that case.

I'm in wait and see mode on Landry at the moment. I think the FO is as well with his current DV case.

If he is innocent, you have to think that his agent views Hopkins deal as another point of leverage.

If he is guilty, he can get the **** out of dodge. I couldn't care less about what he brings to the field in that case.

Agreed! We don't need women beaters on our team. If true, Jarvis Landry has some serious problems that we don't need on our team. Still would love to keep him but not at the expense of having a woman beater.

You guys need to calm your t*** about Landry, he hasn't been convicted of anything. The woman even admitted there was no reason to arrest him. It was a domestic dispute from all accounts so far. Stop being so quick to call him a woman beater without having all the facts.

You guys need to calm your t*** about Landry, he hasn't been convicted of anything. The woman even admitted there was no reason to arrest him. It was a domestic dispute from all accounts so far. Stop being so quick to call him a woman beater without having all the facts.
Thank you! Good grief.

Anyone know if there are snap counts available for comparison to how much time each of those defensive player was on the field?

Can't find the info, but consider that whenever Hull was in, Allen was out. Yet, Allen's numbers in 4 preseason games translates to 136 total tackles and 100 total if he was starting every game in a 16 game season.

Can't find the info, but consider that whenever Hull was in, Allen was out. Yet, Allen's numbers in 4 preseason games translates to 136 total tackles and 100 total if he was starting every game in a 16 game season.

Only via a calculator and an imagination. Production cannot be extrapolated, especially to that extent.

You needed a calculator for that math?

yOu NeEdeD A cALculAToR fOr tHaT mAtH?

spongebobicon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom