Check out Gang Greens Board On Peter King putting Miami ahead of the Jets. LoL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out Gang Greens Board On Peter King putting Miami ahead of the Jets. LoL

DirkDiggler

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Here are a few I copied.

LOL at Miami 6th. Unreal.

Chad Henne could lead them to an 8-0 start and he'd find a way to finish them at 8-8.

2 things make this article completely uncredible.

1. The Fins at 6th. HA I don't need to go into this.
2. It's Peter King BB's personal BJ queen. Jets could win the Super Bowl 42-0 and he'd write an article on what we did wrong and why we should've lost.

Unless the article predicts the jets finishing #1 overall and with a 16-0 record they don't want to hear it. Their heads are so full of sh-t because of their miracle run, I cannot wait to read their excuses when the season starts and it isn't what they expect.

The Jets at #7 is a bit high.

And the Fins at 6 isnt? We finished 7-9 last year and the Jets went to the AFC Championship. If anything, we should be in 15-20 range and Jets top 10 for preseason rankings. I am trying to take a non-homer view to this.

So it's all Jets fans that believe the stupid argument that Sanchez is clutch, and Henne shrinks when it counts?

And the Fins at 6 isnt? We finished 7-9 last year and the Jets went to the AFC Championship. If anything, we should be in 15-20 range and Jets top 10 for preseason rankings. I am trying to take a non-homer view to this.

Trying to predict anything in regards to the power rankings during the offseason in my opinion homeristic. Come on, until then we really have no clue where the teams are. How many teams in the past have gone on a spending spree like the Jets and actually had a favorable season??? How many teams trust rookies to make position changes and assignment changes as the dolphins are and seen a lot of success??? It could be a great season for us both or just as easily be bad seasons for us both. You can't too much into the Jets run last year, as it was a fluke, and you cant read too much into 7-9 for the dolphins as they are still rebuilding.

Not really. The phins have made some amazing additions. The biggest reach I saw on that was Carolina. They've lost alot, and for some reason he has them doing very well. They should be in the mid to high 20's. They have a QB issue, WR issues, DL issues, LB issues, and have lost alot of leadership and veteran players. You can't lose that much, gain almost nothing back, and expect to magically be a much better team than before. Though I will say, losing Delhomme is addition by subtraction.

Maybe their ranking is what it is because they beat Cincy and then got help from the SD kicker to beat them. Not to mention the help they got just to get into the playoffs. So while they made it to the AFC Championship game it doesn't mean they were deserving of it because they were the better team. They were the luckier team and rode their luck all the way to the championship game.

I agree with you. I cant see us at 6 yet but I just like watching the jet fans squirm.

Trying to predict anything in regards to the power rankings during the offseason in my opinion homeristic. Come on, until then we really have no clue where the teams are. How many teams in the past have gone on a spending spree like the Jets and actually had a favorable season??? How many teams trust rookies to make position changes and assignment changes as the dolphins are and seen a lot of success??? It could be a great season for us both or just as easily be bad seasons for us both. You can't too much into the Jets run last year, as it was a fluke, and you cant read too much into 7-9 for the dolphins as they are still rebuilding.

Didn't you see the game yesterday we looked fantastic? Oh wait, no one has played yet. Well I am sure you saw how good some of these teams have looked with pads on. Oh wait, that hasnt happened either. Off season predictions are a joke. Basing them off what happened last year is even more of a joke.

I think the Jets should be somewhere around the 11-12 range and Miami in the 15 range. Until someone knocks off the Pats with Brady in the AFC East, then they still reign supreme.

Let Jets fans overrate their 8-8 team that had a severely overrated offseason. It will soon dawn on them when they fail to make the playoffs this year, that they're just not that good. Then maybe if we're lucky they'll acknowledge the Colts and Bengals letting them into the playoffs severely clouded their judgment. Not getting my hopes up though.

I'm still impressed that they were able to read, comprehend, and respond to King's article. Most Jests fans aren't capable of doing 1 of those things much less all 3. Most impressive!

Back
Top Bottom