Check out Gang Greens Board On Peter King putting Miami ahead of the Jets. LoL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out Gang Greens Board On Peter King putting Miami ahead of the Jets. LoL

Peter King has a terrible track record with predictions. He even admitted it in his article. That being said, both Miami and NY have made wholesale changes and it remains to be seen exactly how this will all work out. I'm not as sold on the NYJ changes as their homers are. I like just about everything the Phins did this offseason. I am still concerned about our TE and pass rush (opposite Wake) and FS situations.

What I think King is really saying in his ranking is that in his opinion both teams did a lot to improve during the offseason and are a toss up in his mind (6 and 7). Armando said essentially the same thing (not that he's a reliable standard either).

I like it better when they pick us low. I don't want anyone to take us seriously until we put a whuppin' on them. Rationally, with all the changes we made and being a 7-9 team last year, we should start out middle of the pack.

NYJ fans need to get a grip. It remains to be seen whether either team really improved from last year. Both rebuilding efforts can succeed. One, or even both, may fail. That's why they play the games, to find out.

Its just Like Pre-season Polls man, everybody knows that at the end of the season, the bowls are completely different than what everybody expected. Maybe he thinks we made better moves than the Jets and quite possibly might contend this year. Heck he may not be hanging this seasons outcome based on what we did last year. If he was going to do that then last year we should have went 13-3..........Its just one mans opinion....Stop getting your panties in a twist people.

I think our biggest question is how is that pass rush/FS position going to play out? I believe that Misi can rush the passer decently and that Wake will put up double digit sack numbers. Now as far as the FS position. I think Culver can take the position over and play it well. Not a real ball hawk but can break up passes and make the tackle/not allow the big play. I hope Clemons is the answer though. I'm the Colts in an online madden franchise and traded for Vontae, Clemons, and Ginn... Clemons with that speed/size makes a monster lets hope his reaction skills are better. Nevermind the fact that Manning to Ginn let up the chise for 93 rec, 1,812 yds, and 18 TD LOL

And the Fins at 6 isnt? We finished 7-9 last year and the Jets went to the AFC Championship. If anything, we should be in 15-20 range and Jets top 10 for preseason rankings. I am trying to take a non-homer view to this.

What does the 2010 Power Rankings have to do with LAST YEAR??? We added Dansby, Marshall and others who will take us to the top of the AFC East.

What I found most interesting about the article was that he said we were still looking to add another WR and mentioned that we were targeting Demaryius Thomas specifically.

New York sucks.

Don't lump me in with Jets and Bills fans! The Jets and Bills suck, not really all of NY ha!

Giants fans are usually more realistic in their perspective I find, a more social class of folk ready to actually add something to the conversations and well versed for the most part.

Jets and Bills fan on the other hand can suck it.

Maybe their ranking is what it is because they beat Cincy and then got help from the SD kicker to beat them. Not to mention the help they got just to get into the playoffs. So while they made it to the AFC Championship game it doesn't mean they were deserving of it because they were the better team. They were the luckier team and rode their luck all the way to the championship game.

:lol2::lol2::lol::lol:

Don't lump me in with Jets and Bills fans! The Jets and Bills suck, not really all of NY ha!

Giants fans are usually more realistic in their perspective I find, a more social class of folk ready to actually add something to the conversations and well versed for the most part.

Jets and Bills fan on the other hand can suck it.

You have really added something to the discussion. I guess that is what you call class?

Thats hilarious.. Typical of Jets fans to truly think they are superbowl contenders each and every year. Matches their head coaches state of dilusion... Although I will give them credit for what they did once they got into the playoffs and half credit for how they got into the playoffs.

Thats hilarious.. Typical of Jets fans to truly think they are superbowl contenders each and every year. Matches their head coaches state of dilusion... Although I will give them credit for what they did once they got into the playoffs and half credit for how they got into the playoffs.

When are we thinking we are SB contenders every year? the last time we thought we'd be contenders for the SB was probably 2005(which ended quick w/ multiple QB injuries). It's not like Miami from 1998-2003 or during the San "next dynasty" years where you guys thought you were a contender. you guys haven't even been a true contender for a SB since about 1994.

feels good to be ranked low. especially when the ranker puts baltimore first, and the panthers in the top 10. guy may be senile.

When are we thinking we are SB contenders every year? the last time we thought we'd be contenders for the SB was probably 2005(which ended quick w/ multiple QB injuries). It's not like Miami from 1998-2003 or during the San "next dynasty" years where you guys thought you were a contender. you guys haven't even been a true contender for a SB since about 1994.

Maybe not you in particular, the the vast majority of Jests fans certainly do as well as your head coach

Back
Top Bottom