Check out Gang Greens Board On Peter King putting Miami ahead of the Jets. LoL | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out Gang Greens Board On Peter King putting Miami ahead of the Jets. LoL

Maybe not you in particular, the the vast majority of Jests fans certainly do as well as your head coach

Will it be disappointing? sure, but we aren't going to see rioting in the streets if we don't win a SB. There were fans calling for rex's job last year during the losing streak, that stuff will always happen. Derek Jeter gets booed from time to time, I would hope our coach and players are mentally tough enough to handle it. if not they aren't going to be a championship team.

I just like when people go over there and take the one liners and post them here. I remember some guy posting quotes from the games we beat them LOL

I must say that reading the game day thread over at Gangrene when we play them is thoroughly entertaining.

Here it is plain and simple, I will state only facts, not opinions:

1) The Dolphins have beat the Jets the past 3 times they have faced each other.

2) Miami had key injuries last year, our starting QB, RB, LG, NT and CB all went on IR at some point during the season. I challenge anyone to name any team in the NFL who could still make the playoffs with those loses for their team.

3) The Jets played well enough last year in the playoffs to deserve their playoff spot. Maybe people will say they got helped or pushed into the playoffs with Colts and Bengals just laying down for them. But how they played in the playoffs justified their reasons for being there.

4) Both Miami and the Jets worked hard in the off season to improve their teams. Both teams have a shot at the playoffs this year and barring injuries, should put on one hell of a show during the regular season.

You have really added something to the discussion. I guess that is what you call class?

If I was speaking to you I would have quoted you. I was talking to X-Pac in a joking manor from one Dolphins fan to another.

If you want to add something sarcastic to this particular conversation then feel free to jump in if not piss off.

The dolphins I truly dig
Rex ryan is a pig
The jets made the playoffs with a lot of luck
I wanna see fireman ed get hit by a truck
so many jet fans that I really despise
the fins are in this for the ultimate prize
even if we fall a little short and only make the playoffs really deep
atleast as of now the jets we shall sweep

I don't feel like reading the entire thread so this has probably already been pointed out but if King sees both teams as about equal he most likely gave us the edge since we beat the Jets TWICE last year.

Who cares anyways, power rankings are silly and arbitrary.

"This guy is crazy! We lost the AFC championship, which makes us the greatest team ever and our coach is fatter than theirs! How can we not be ranked ahead of Miami? What a schlemiel!"

heeheehee... look what the jets fans said, i'll post it on finheaven ... heeheehee

I can't wait until week 3. You guys are awesome - the fins go 7-9 and they're the greatest thing since sliced bread, but the Jets go 9-7 and win 2 road playoff games and they're a lucky garbage team. I also love the one guy talking about the Fins "great draft" and the Jets "mediocre draft" as if you already know how good the players will be.
:rolleyes:

Finheaven will be down for 3 days after the Jets go down to Miami and ****piss on them week 3.

I can't wait until week 3. You guys are awesome - the fins go 7-9 and they're the greatest thing since sliced bread, but the Jets go 9-7 and win 2 road playoff games and they're a lucky garbage team. I also love the one guy talking about the Fins "great draft" and the Jets "mediocre draft" as if you already know how good the players will be.
:rolleyes:

Finheaven will be down for 3 days after the Jets go down to Miami and ****piss on them week 3.

Riiiight. Just like your Jets did last year down here on Monday night huh buddy? If I remember correctly it was your precious defense backed up on it's heals on the goal line fighting to keep the Dolphins out of the end zone as the clock was running out. But what did your Jets D do? They broke. To the WildCat none the less just days after some of your dumbazz players mocked it. Followed by Bart Scott crying about it for a few weeks.

I think what I'm trying to say is don't come down to Miami and get embarrassed again this year. Four or 5 wins in a row really starts getting embarrassing. :hclap:

Back
Top Bottom