Check out Gang Greens Board On Peter King putting Miami ahead of the Jets. LoL | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Check out Gang Greens Board On Peter King putting Miami ahead of the Jets. LoL

I think what I'm trying to say is don't come down to Miami and get embarrassed again this year. Four or 5 wins in a row really starts getting embarrassing. :hclap:
yeah how did it feel when we did that to you guys 2years ago? 5 in a row bro.

yeah how did it feel when we did that to you guys 2years ago? 5 in a row bro.

I remember it feeling like crap! I think. It feels like so long ago - watching Brett Favre standing on our baseball diamond getting a lucky 5th down to throw up one of the ugliest prayer passes I've ever seen him throw, only to have it answered. It's nothing 3 straight wins wont cure though. :chuckle:

Now we got an extra down in that game? How soon we forget the huge break you got w/ our K getting hurt and forcing us to go for 2 pts and forcing us to go for the 4th and long.

Let Jets fans overrate their 8-8 team that had a severely overrated offseason. It will soon dawn on them when they fail to make the playoffs this year, that they're just not that good. Then maybe if we're lucky they'll acknowledge the Colts and Bengals letting them into the playoffs severely clouded their judgment. Not getting my hopes up though.

After "letting us in", did the Bengals aslo let us kick the snot out of them in the playoffs? Did the invincible Chargers lay down for us too? Did the Colts allow us to lead the AFC champoinship game into the 3rd Quarter?

If you really don't think the Jets are a good team, you're totally clueless. Do you really think bad teams rank #1 in rushing and #1 in Defense??? Do you know anything about NFL talent? If you do, maybe you can explain to me the areas where the Jets are weak. In case you forgot, we played the entire 2009 season with a rookie QB ... who also had very little college experience ... and we still got all the way to the AFC Championship Game.
Do you know how we did that??? ... because we're loaded with talent all around him.

Our QB is inexperienced, but if you think he can't play, you're not paying attention ... and if you expect the Jets to miss the playoffs next season, you're going to be very disappointed.

Here are a few I copied.

LOL at Miami 6th. Unreal.

Chad Henne could lead them to an 8-0 start and he'd find a way to finish them at 8-8.

2 things make this article completely uncredible.

1. The Fins at 6th. HA I don't need to go into this.
2. It's Peter King BB's personal BJ queen. Jets could win the Super Bowl 42-0 and he'd write an article on what we did wrong and why we should've lost.

Man, I love it when rival fans cherry-pick posts from other boards. Here, let me cherry pick:

These are from a thread titled '*Official Crash and Burn of the NYJ*' - a thread before the Bengals playoff game:

'Here, we will laugh as we watch the Bengals demolish the Jets today. '

'I bet Dirty Boy tosses atleast 2 picks today. Wayyyyy to cold for his SoCal @ss '

'Bengals haven't been able to score for weeks now. Their D will keep them in the game, and they will win.'

'The Jets were the better team, but they wont go any further. '

'The only bright spot from a Dolphins fan view of the Jets winning today is that the Jets now qualify for the "Final Eight Plan" of free agency during the "Final League Year". The Jets are going to have some serious restrictions when it comes to signing free agents.'
:lol2:

'Palmer played a piss poor game in large part because of that Jets defense. I don't think the Jets would beat the Chargers or the Patriots in the Playoffs (although they would play the Pats close)'

And these are from a thread titled 'chance of a jet victory' before the San Diego game:

'I dont see the Jets going into San Diego and beat them..

The Jets have a great D but I see Rivers lighting them up..

They have too many weapons right now...'

'Bull crap the jets have not played anyone in the last 4 weeks thats worth a damn exept the colts and they gave them a free plaoff spot or the scumb bag jets woud'nt even be in the playoffs san diego is gonna win for sure.'

It's pretty easy to cherry pick and try to make an entire message board look bad, isn't it?

Man, I love it when rival fans cherry-pick posts from other boards. Here, let me cherry pick:

These are from a thread titled '*Official Crash and Burn of the NYJ*' - a thread before the Bengals playoff game:

'Here, we will laugh as we watch the Bengals demolish the Jets today. '

'I bet Dirty Boy tosses atleast 2 picks today. Wayyyyy to cold for his SoCal @ss '

'Bengals haven't been able to score for weeks now. Their D will keep them in the game, and they will win.'

'The Jets were the better team, but they wont go any further. '

'The only bright spot from a Dolphins fan view of the Jets winning today is that the Jets now qualify for the "Final Eight Plan" of free agency during the "Final League Year". The Jets are going to have some serious restrictions when it comes to signing free agents.'
:lol2:

'Palmer played a piss poor game in large part because of that Jets defense. I don't think the Jets would beat the Chargers or the Patriots in the Playoffs (although they would play the Pats close)'

And these are from a thread titled 'chance of a jet victory' before the San Diego game:

'I dont see the Jets going into San Diego and beat them..

The Jets have a great D but I see Rivers lighting them up..

They have too many weapons right now...'

'Bull crap the jets have not played anyone in the last 4 weeks thats worth a damn exept the colts and they gave them a free plaoff spot or the scumb bag jets woud'nt even be in the playoffs san diego is gonna win for sure.'

It's pretty easy to cherry pick and try to make an entire message board look bad, isn't it?

The funniest thing about all those posts is when the posters on here now discredit those wins as easy for one reason or another.

Back
Top Bottom