Chiefs & Dolphins have had talks regarding Branden Albert | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chiefs & Dolphins have had talks regarding Branden Albert

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported last week that the team is shopping Albert, who signed his franchise tag last week. The Chiefs have had talks with the Miami Dolphins. As of Monday, I get the impression that if a trade happens it could take time.

Right now, I think Miami may be the only team really in on Albert and I’m not sure if it is totally sold on the idea.

Schefter reported the Chiefs want a second-round pick this year and likely another pick in 2014. I think they’d take a seventh-round pick this year as the secondary pick. But everything is negotiable. It wouldn’t shock me if the Chiefs accepted just a second-round pick at some point.

Again, I think this process could take some time and if talks heat up, it could be closer to the draft, which is April 25-27.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/56569/albert-trade-talks-could-take-time

Man I hope not. I would rather draft a tackle and pay that pick less money, then give up picks and a huge contract.

Guy is overrated as hell and if we dish out 2 picks for this joker, Ireland will go right back in the doghouse.

Just sign Winston for Christ sake and let Martin get better at LT......

Makes no sense to give up multiple picks and pay a big contract after dumping the would be salary of Jake Long. I thought we were finally starting to value the important positions to win in today's NFL. Trading for Albert would be the same old school heavy investment in O-line that put us in a decade of purgatory. I choose to believe we have turned the corner...come on Jeff pay the playmakers. Sign Winston and draft OL in the 3rd or later.

Yeah Im sorry, I'm only okay with this if it's for a 4th and 7 million a year. Not a 2nd and 9 million a year. Get ****ing real.

Man I hope not. I would rather draft a tackle and pay that pick less money, then give up picks and a huge contract.

What.....da Phinz must be joking.......it's a stupid trade idea, simply nuts IHMO :-(

Just because the Fins looked into a trade doesn't mean they will go through with it, might have only been doing due diligence

I would think about it for our #82 pick ... we have the leverage not them... they wanna get rid of him and we are the only team interested.. I could do #82 and a future 6th rounder... if not **** it just sign Winston

Back
Top Bottom