Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

What interview?

Some interview with Conan(not obrien) and this reporter on CNN headline news.. Saying how everyone in the industry that looks all beefed up are on roids and he knows because he lived it blah blah..Basically acting like Jose Conseco on TV minus giving names..Seemed to know a bit about the doc too but i don't remember the details

Benoit killed son with wrestling move?

Found this article on another board
Cops in Georgia are speculating that Benoit, 40, ended Daniel's life with a version of the Crippler Crossface hold the morning after strangling his wife Nancy, 43, to death. Later that day Benoit committed suicide.
The Crippler Crossface was a move Benoit used in almost all his wrestling matches, including when he beat Triple H for the heavyweight title at WrestleMania XX.
Police were originally confused by bruising on the young lad that wouldn't have been there had he been strangled.
Then an officer watched a wrestling tape, quickly realising that the marks on Daniel's body matched the application of a version the Crossface.
I don't even know what to say to that.

He was also becoming increasingly paranoid and deluded due to a lethal mix of steroids, pain killers, anti-depressants and the medication he was taking for his blood pressure brought on by decades of steroid abuse.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003560001-2007300340,00.html

I wonder if this gets Congress looking into the issue of Roids in wrestling. Its about time somebody did.

I wonder if this gets Congress looking into the issue of Roids in wrestling. Its about time somebody did.

On what basis? Congress (tenuously, IMO) claims oversight over the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB because they have antitrust exemptions. The WWE does not.

Am I the only person who thinks Congress has more important things to worry about?

New reports are coming out that Daniel did not have the mental illness. Expect an AP story on this tomorrow sometime.

Some interview with Conan(not obrien) and this reporter on CNN headline news.. Saying how everyone in the industry that looks all beefed up are on roids and he knows because he lived it blah blah..Basically acting like Jose Conseco on TV minus giving names..Seemed to know a bit about the doc too but i don't remember the details
Oh, Konan. I'd like to see that interview.

On what basis? Congress (tenuously, IMO) claims oversight over the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB because they have antitrust exemptions. The WWE does not.

Am I the only person who thinks Congress has more important things to worry about?
No you're not. It's been said earlier, but deserves repeating. If Congress decides to spend its time investigating the WWE, then it better set up shop in Hollywood. There's really no difference. That would be some sweet spending of my taxes.

No you're not. It's been said earlier, but deserves repeating. If Congress decides to spend its time investigating the WWE, then it better set up shop in Hollywood. There's really no difference. That would be some sweet spending of my taxes.
agreed, but something has to be done.

I understand the sentiment that Congress should have more important things to do than regulate wrestling but if they don't do it who will?

I understand the sentiment that Congress should have more important things to do than regulate wrestling but if they don't do it who will?

It's not just about the WWE. If you open that door, then where does it end. It part of the entertainment industry. It's not a sport, or even a game. There also isn't an antitrust exemption.

Is Congress heavily involved into bodybuilding?

It's not just he steroids that cause all of the tragedies in wrestling. Most these guys and gals have been a wreck in life. Steroids are just a part of that problem.

Does Congress investigate the cast of SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE. How many people under the age of 45 have died there.....

Chris Farley
John Beulishi
Charles Rocket
Phil Hartman
Michael O'Donahue
Danitra Vance

shall I keep going.........

Back
Top Bottom