Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

Not only that Congress is not a police organization. The DEA should be working on busting up the steroid rings, not congress working on getting their name in the paper.

Does Congress investigate the cast of SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE. How many people under the age of 45 have died there.....

Chris Farley
John Beulishi
Charles Rocket
Phil Hartman
Michael O'Donahue
Danitra Vance

shall I keep going.........

Not to nitpick, but Phil Hartman was 49...and his wife shot him before shooting herself.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter are reporting that Chris Benoit took out a new life insurance policy, which listed his ex-wife and oldest child David, 14, and Megan, 10, as the beneficiaries.

Holly McFague lived next door to the Benoit family and actually was the person who found the dead bodies after police asking her to enter the house to check their welfare after receiving a call from WWE. Police were afraid to enter the house first house because of Benoit's attack dogs and she was familiar with the family dogs and was able to enter without incident.

McFague’s representative said, "She's very shaken up and she can't go home because her house is surrounded by media."

Holly McFague saw Chris Benoit on Saturday, while he was likely between murders. Benoit told her that Nancy and Daniel were sick with food poisoning. “He told her this big, long story about how sick they were,” her representative said. “At the time she was thinking that it was way too much information.”

Not to nitpick, but Phil Hartman was 49...and his wife shot him before shooting herself.

Not every wrestler on the list died from steroids but get lumped in. That's my point!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the wife might have been on roids...

i was thinking it, but wasn't gonna type it.

by the way, Warrior was on with Hannity and Colmes last night. it was not quite the debacle i had expected, but they would ask him a question, and he would start into full wrestling promo mode, and not bother to answer the question.

i was thinking it, but wasn't gonna type it.

by the way, Warrior was on with Hannity and Colmes last night. it was not quite the debacle i had expected, but they would ask him a question, and he would start into full wrestling promo mode, and not bother to answer the question.

Everything Warrior said was right (which shocked me). But when he just talks and doesn't give the hosts a chance to even ask him a follow up question he comes off poor.

The Warrior interview:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5TLdhN886Io

This was a complete train wreck. I'm surprised The Warrior didn't kill the WWE or McMahon at all and seemed to be protecting the business. But he hurt himself because he went off on too many rants and never answered and of their questions.

F.Y.I. The guy interviewing him was Sean Mooney former WWF announcer back in the late 80's early 90's.

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: That's Sean Hanity, the republican radio host and tv host. Not Sean Mooney!! :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

:lol:

My bad, I read some of the responses in youtube page and a few people said it was Mooney, it kind of does look like him but I should have done some research as I don't watch Fox news but have heard Mooney does the news now somewhere. Oh well, can't be right all the time.

ATLANTA - Chris Benoit's mother said she wonders whether her son would still be alive if federal agents had been more aggressive when they discovered the professional wrestler was buying large quantities of steroids.

The Drug Enforcement Administration acknowledged this week that Benoit's name surfaced in an investigation before he killed his wife, son and himself. But Benoit wasn't charged, and his supply continued until at least May, a month before the murder-suicide, according to a review of records by The Associated Press.
http://www.newsday.com/news/nationw...05,0,1709826.story?coll=ny-nationalnews-print

Back
Top Bottom