Chris Benoit and his family found dead. | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Benoit and his family found dead.

I agree with pretty much everything Jericho said in that interview.

Why is he not in wrestling anymore?

I always thought his character was kind of a tool when I used to watch.

I agree with pretty much everything Jericho said in that interview.

Why is he not in wrestling anymore?

I always thought his character was kind of a tool when I used to watch.

Thanks for the heads up WV on the Jericho interview, I appreciate it.

Jericho isn't wrestling anymore because he's smart. He made tons of money, saved it all and now is doing other things like working on acting and his music career.

Jericho was in talks with WWE to come back later this year.

I don't know how this latest event will effect his decision now

Jericho was in talks with WWE to come back later this year.

I don't know how this latest event will effect his decision now

If he does I may actually start watching again. He is still my all time fav. wrestler.

If he does I may actually start watching again. He is still my all time fav. wrestler.

Jericho was born and raised in Winnipeg so he is always in the news up here.

Jericho did not like all the travelling and needed a break

He has said that he is not retired so I would expect to see him again whether it's TNA or WWE we will see

I agree I loved Jericho. He could have been a big star, like The Rock, if certain people (cough Triple H cough) didn't hold him back and down. The guy had the likes, the talent and mic skills.

Thats a problem in this country these days. You just can't be crazy anymore! There must be more. Some people are just crazy and you can't stop crazy.

No amount of drug testing, no amount of rules or laws, some people are just crazy and nothing will stop it!!!!!!!

while all that is true, i also agree with Jericho that roid rage might have played a part in the killing of Nancy. though the time lapse before killing Daniel clearly shows premeditation.

if he were just crazy, then people like Jericho and JBL who have come out and publicly stated they never saw any indication of that that side of him in 15 years of working, traveling, and being friends with him, would have seen some evidence at some point.

while all that is true, i also agree with Jericho that roid rage might have played a part in the killing of Nancy. though the time lapse before killing Daniel clearly shows premeditation.

if he were just crazy, then people like Jericho and JBL who have come out and publicly stated they never saw any indication of that that side of him in 15 years of working, traveling, and being friends with him, would have seen some evidence at some point.

The thing is is that EVERYONE has come out and said how great this guy was, what a nice person, good friend he was. Even the guy's ex-wife has defended him. What happened just doesn't make sense.

Maybe it was riod rage with his wife and then just killed his son so the kid wouldn't have to deal with the pain growing up without a mother and father, who knows. Maybe tests will come back and show his brain was messed up due to all the shots to the head. Maybe we never find out exactly what happened. But this is just a terrible event that never should have happened.

It gets better. NANCY GRACE asked Bret Hart......

"Beniot's demotion from the 4-Horsemen to RAW, do you think that added to his mental state last week?"

IF THESE NEWS PEOPLE CAN'T GET THE SIMPLE STORIES CORRECT.....GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH THEY F' UP ON THE IMPORTANT ONES THAT HAVE A REAL EFFECT ON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

"Beniot's demotion from the 4-Horsemen to RAW, do you think that added to his mental state last week?"

IF THESE NEWS PEOPLE CAN'T GET THE SIMPLE STORIES CORRECT.....GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH THEY F' UP ON THE IMPORTANT ONES THAT HAVE A REAL EFFECT ON PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
Even so, I find it more amazing that they actually think a SCRIPTED story line would have a real effect on his personal life and mental state.

:lol:

I guess the reporter didn't realize Benoit was probably going to win the ECW championship on Sunday either.

Man they need their facts straight.

wow, that is beyond ridiculous... it is like asking an actor if they suffered emotional trauma because their character got killed on the Sopranos.

Back
Top Bottom