Chris Henry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Henry

Chris Henry -- a wide receiver on the Cincinnati Bengals -- is fighting for his life after falling out of the back of a moving pick-up truck earlier today.

Police tell TMZ Henry had been involved in a "domestic situation" with his fiancee in North Carolina, when she tried to leave her home in a pick-up truck. Cops say that's when Chris ran after the truck and hopped into the bed.

Cops say the domestic dispute continued in the back of the truck until, "Mr. Henry came out of the back of the vehicle."

We're told when cops arrived to the scene, Henry was still in the middle of the road, and suffering from "life threatening injuries."

According to KYPost.com, Henry is believed to have suffered "severe head injuries."

Henry was transported to a local hospital, where he is currently receiving treatment.

We're told a crime scene unit is currently at the scene conducting an investigation.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/16/chris...cident-fiancee-north-carolina-/#ixzz0ZthLGNM1

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/16/chris...injured-car-accident-fiancee-north-carolina-/

Damn that sucks...my thoughts and prayers go out to him. I hope everything turns out well

That sucks, Hope he pulls through........

damn...I wanted him in FA.....guess we'll turn our attention to Malcom Floyd,or Antonio Bryant...

That's absolutley horrible. Usually on life support means he probably is not going to make it. God bless him

Why the hell would you be jumping onto a moving car anyway?

There's more to the story than what is being reported right now.

chris henry fighting for his ife

Chris henry form the bengals is fighting for his life tonight. He fell from the back of his fiancee's truck and is in serious condition. I would like to ask al of finheaven to pray for him because our playoff chances is a minor subject compared to what he is going through and his family. No matter what religion pray in your own way lets get him through this with our prayers.:buds:

This just sucks! He has 2 small kids, I pray for him and his family that he pulls through! Good Luck Chris!!!

Prayers with him and his fam. He has fought before to get to where he is, he will hopefully pull through.

Back
Top Bottom