Chris Henry | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Henry

RIP. Sad news. I know that what we feel as fans of the game is not in the same league as what his family must be going through, so my first thoughts go to them and his friends. Second to Bengals nation and third to NFL fans everywhere..

It is very disheartening when someone dies especially so young RIP.

especially so when that person was trying to get his life back in order. My friend txted me today when i got to work and even though i worked a short shift the news made my day really lethargic and disheartened. RIP Chris, my thoughts are with his family and friends.

I had such a ****ty day after I heard the news. Such a young man, had turned his life around and was on the right path. I think Chad Ochocinco says it best. He said something like: My grandma always told me to never question the man upstairs, because he never makes mistakes... But Chris wasn't doing anything wrong. It was too early for him to go.

Chad was in tears. So what's this list of recent athlete deaths at now?

1. Chris Henry
2. Steve McNair
3. Sean Taylor
4. Darrent Williams

Any others?

R.I.P. Chris

I had the privlidge to watch him play at WVU and he was one of the best WR's i've ever saw in my life. You will be remembered by me not as a Cincinnati Bengal, but as a West Virginia Mountaineer

Once a Mountaineer, always a Mountaineer

Back
Top Bottom