Chris Henry | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Henry

He was like Cedric Benson, in the way he was making the most of his second chance.

This is very disheartening news. And even more disturbing, given the explanation, it may be a homicide. RIP Chris.

I was a fan of his from the show Hard Knocks. He worked really hard to turn his life around and you could not help but route for him. May he RIP.

This is very sad news for Chris and his children! Compounded by the fact that a homicide investigation has now begun, into his death. Chris was a great talent that lacked guidance growing up, I commend Mike Brown on never giving up on him and being a positive role model for him. R.I.P. Chris Henry!

RIP

Kid had the talent to be a top WR in the league.

Prayers to all of his family, friends and teammates.

Man that's so sad but what happened to him he fell from a truck how?

Rest In Peace Chris.

It's a tragedy that you left so soon with so much unfulfilled potential to offer
...but a blessing in a way that after working so hard to turn your life around, you and your untimely passing will now forever be positively remembered as someone who departed after triumphantly overcoming their demons.

Heartfelt condolences to your young children and other family & friends.

1504_small-1.jpg

May God bless his soul. This is terrible news for any young man as young as 26 to pass.

Very sad news.

Another horrible blow for the Bengals after Mike Zimmers wife passed away early in the season.

My Thoughts and Prayers are with the Henry family.

I was sad to here about the news and anytime we lose an NFL player it's a huge loss to the entire NFL organization, including the fans.

RIP Chris Henry

My Thoughts and Prayers are with the Henry family.

I was sad to here about the news and anytime we lose an NFL player it's a huge loss to the entire NFL organization, including the fans.

RIP Chris Henry

pretty sad day in the nfl for someone's life to end the way his did very sad, rip

Back
Top Bottom