Chris Henry | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Henry

i hope he will be fine.

also, anyone have info on demarcus ware? his injury looked pretty bad, but he gave a thumbs up shortly after.

This kid was in all sorts of trouble for awhile, arrest after arrest, but he seemed to have gotten his act together. Now this. This guy doesn't deserve this stuff and his kids deserve their father. C'mon Chris, pull yourself through. You're in all our prayers.

I'll certainly pull for him to make it. I hate this stuff, my favorite player Sean Taylor's life ended in similar fashion.. in critical condition, didn't make it through the night. I don't want to see it happen again. We're all pulling for ya Chris! You'll make it through man, you've got too much future ahead of you to go out so early!

He may not make it. There are reports that he is dead. I hope not, he has 2 little kids. Please God, spare him!!! He turned his life around; he's only 26. He has his whole life ahead of him. PLEASE MAKE IT!!!

Nope, he's dead. My friend's friend knows Henry personally and it's reported that Henry's family pulled the plug. R.I.P. Chris Henry.

:( Man..

Nothing against you at all, but I'm waiting till I hear official word on that

:( Man..

Nothing against you at all, but I'm waiting till I hear official word on that
I agree. Someone on Twitter is reporting that he's still alive. I'm optimistic, but if he lives, he's going to suffer from brain damage. I won't say it's official until it's officially announced.

I agree. Someone on Twitter is reporting that he's still alive. I'm optimistic, but if he lives, he's going to suffer from brain damage. I won't say it's official until it's officially announced.

As long as he lives man.

I hate this, it feels all too familiar to the night Sean Taylor got shot.

According to Bengal fans on their forums:

"Channel 5 said his mother was on the flight headed to Charlotte. She wasn't sure his situation yet either. They also reported his fiance' was at the scene when police arrived and is cooperating. 911 call will be released tomorrow..."

I hope he recovers I hate when players in sports are in conditions like this. My prayers go out to him and his family.

Back
Top Bottom