Chris Henry | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Henry

What's with all these crazy ******* killing NFL players lately? Poor Chris Henry. I certainly won't be hopping into the back of any vehicle driven by a whacked out, emotional woman.

WOW! :( RIP - I feel sorry for his children who will be without a father. God Bless

Sad, seemed like the kid had really turned his life around. R.I.P.

People like you are horrible. This man has passed away at 26 trs old. His kids now don't have a father. That is more important then us getting a free agent. He was a great person trying to turn his life around. Its just sad and I pray for his family.

R.I.P... and Gob Bless the Henry family, especially his little girls.

Bengals WR Chris Henry in critical condition

My bad he's now dead. RIP
Please delete

People like you are horrible. This man has passed away at 26 trs old. His kids now don't have a father. That is more important then us getting a free agent. He was a great person trying to turn his life around. Its just sad and I pray for his family.

So tradgic, with all the off the field issues he had, it seemed like he had finally turned his career around. Everyone has saying such good things about him before the season. I felt for the guy when he got hurt and eventually ending his season. Didnt think it would cost him his life.

RIP...

Thoughts and prayers to Chris Henry's family, friends and teammates

Well there is tragic news in the NFL today. Chris Henry, 26 year old wide receiver from the Bengals, has passed away after falling from a truck during an argument with his fiance yesterday.

I know this isnt Dolphins news but Henry is a member of a very small fraternity of NFL players. This is sad because of how hard he has worked to get his life turned around and how much he came to appreciate life and being a player.

My thoughts and prayers to all of his family, friends and teammates. We all will miss you Chris this is far to young for someone like you to leave us.

Please feel free to leave a comment or give your thoughts. Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom