Chris Henry | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Henry

Tragic accident and a loss of a player who was turning his life/career around. RIP.

Horrible news... My prayers go to the families and friends and NFL fraternity - it's also terribly sad when someone takes the intiative of change, and everything seems swept away...

So sad, the kid had all the talent in the world and looked like he was turning his life around.

R.I.P. Chris Henry

My buddy(guy who worked for the Bucs ive mentioned) had a chance to met him while working in Cincinnati when Chris was going through his legal problems a few years back. He told me that after meeting Chris that the media had completely painted a nasty picture on him and the man was a stand up guy who just made a few mistakes.

Now, ive known my friend since shortly after i learned how to walk, and there are times when he balks and gets paranoid around me because ill order a beer while eating dinner, he's that anti-drug/anti-drinking.

For him to make that admission spoke volumes to me about Chris Henry as a person. It's utter shame this happened. Thoughts go out to his family.

People like you are horrible. This man has passed away at 26 trs old. His kids now don't have a father. That is more important then us getting a free agent. He was a great person trying to turn his life around. Its just sad and I pray for his family.

People like who are horrible?

Right before Christmas too... Feel real bad for the kids and family.

Wow, this is just horrible to see a young person with so much potential go out this way. His family will be in my prayers. RIP.

I actually hoped we would sign him a short while back. Thought he could become a dominant wr. I luv to see people turn their life around. Its the christ in me. So even though I didn't know him this hurts.

Back
Top Bottom