Chris Johnson to Jets | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chris Johnson to Jets

Seriously though. How can such a bad franchise have fans that think they can talk **** about a team that has been way more successful than they have.

Is this your ghost talking? I could've sworn Finkle threw you off your balcony.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

I didn't run anywhere, a follower of mine on here ran over there. He asked me about it.

I never asked to be treated better than anyone but I didn't deserve to be suspended especially the 2nd time which was a complete joke.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

I know we suck, Miami is #1! it's amazing how we always suck and make bad moves and you guys always make great moves yet we always seem to finish ahead of you.

Still haven't learned your lesson huh? All the boo-hooing on your other site yet you come back and talk the same old bull****. Not at all shocked.

Is this your ghost talking? I could've sworn Finkle threw you off your balcony.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Still haven't learned your lesson huh? All the boo-hooing on your other site yet you come back and talk the same old bull****. Not at all shocked.

I'm not all shocked that you struggle w/ reading comprehension either.

boo hooing? you are the one constantly talking about me not the other way around.

I find it comical that mods start trouble.

I'm not all shocked that you struggle w/ reading comprehension either.

boo hooing? you are the one constantly talking about me not the other way around.

I find it comical that mods start trouble.

Good to know still you do nothing wrong and it's always someone else's fault. What trouble am I brewing anyway?

He's talking about that Rodger Podactor guy. I am sure the level headed Jets fans, such as yourself, have a more realistic opinion of the team.

Ahh ok. I missed his post then.

Johnson makes them better, but they still have a lot of questions that need to be answered on offense like receiver, tight end, and QB.

Ahh ok. I missed his post then.

Johnson makes them better, but they still have a lot of questions that need to be answered on offense like receiver, tight end, and QB.

Exactly. Don't get me wrong, if you guys got a truly healthy Chris Johnson then it at least gives you some breathing room at quarterback. Problem is if Vick get the nod to start he is a more of a run than a traditional QB. So your o-line mind get a winded sooner rather than later trying to block for both.

Exactly. Don't get me wrong, if you guys got a truly healthy Chris Johnson then it at least gives you some breathing room at quarterback. Problem is if Vick get the nod to start he is a more of a run than a traditional QB. So your o-line mind get a winded sooner rather than later trying to block for both.

I dont totally mind Vick the player. You can do a lot worse then him as your QB. And if he wins the starting job having him and Johnson out there will help spread defenses out.

Problem is Vick always gets hurt, it's hard to build an offense around a guy who you know is a hit away from missing 2-4 weeks.

Seriously though. How can such a bad franchise have fans that think they can talk **** about a team that has been way more successful than they have.

Really?

Total wins
Dolphins: 435
Jets: 393

Total losses
Dolphins: 337
Jets: 460

Reg Season losses
Dolphins: 415
Jets: 381

Reg Season losses
Dolphins: 317
Jets: 447

Playoff wins
Dolphins: 20
Jets: 12

Playoff losses
Dolphins: 20
Jets: 13

Playoff Appearances
Dolphins: 22
Jets: 14

AFC Championships

Dolphins: 5
Jets: 1

Superbowls
Dolphins: 2
Jets: 1

Jets are also 6 years longer in existence.

You were saying again?

Good to know still you do nothing wrong and it's always someone else's fault. What trouble am I brewing anyway?

so you think I did something wrong by endorsing a poster in a silly contest? good to know you still don't know what you are talking about and still try to bait posters.

so you think I did something wrong by endorsing a poster in a silly contest? good to know you still don't know what you are talking about and still try to bait posters.

You love to walk on the edge...you would never be given the leway you are here on another rivals board. :crazy:

You love to walk on the edge...you would never be given the leway you are here on another rivals board. :crazy:

sure I would, I have posted on a Bills board since 2002 though not as frequently as here. If a mod is going to attack for no reason I won't sit back and I get attacked much more w/ nothing done so clearly I don't get any preferential treatment and I don't expect it but I do expect mods to set the tone. Mods shouldn't be attacking/baiting.

Not sure what you mean. Which poster did you endorse and what's it have to do with me?

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

sure I would, I have posted on a Bills board since 2002 though not as frequently as here. If a mod is going to attack for no reason I won't sit back and I get attacked much more w/ nothing done so clearly I don't get any preferential treatment and I don't expect it but I do expect mods to set the tone. Mods shouldn't be attacking/baiting.

We disagree which means I'm baiting. Makes sense.

Not sure what you mean. Which poster did you endorse and what's it have to do with me?

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

We disagree which means I'm baiting. Makes sense.

Disagreeing is fine, you are baiting.

I posted an endorsement of Bumpus in the march madness thing, he started losing votes and he banned me for it. You support that?

I posted an endorsement of Bumpus in the march madness thing, he started losing votes and he banned me for it. You support that?

I don't agree with that. I also don't care about March Madness here. It's a who's who of Googling T and A as if that means anything.

If you think I bait, don't respond. Simple.

crying_boy-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom