Circus Continues in JETS Land | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Circus Continues in JETS Land

If you didn't hear Rex, he was pissed about the performance. Don't shrug it off as the media creating controversy. There is a real issue at QB for the Jets and your foolish to try and minimize it.

Rex is setting a tone, I guarantee you they weren't huddling up going over film and fretting about INts that night. That little speech to the media was a message that turnovers won't be tolerated but he knows another new O is being installed, his D is way ahead of the O and the QB was missing his top 2 WRs. I get it that the media and fans will make a big deal out of it, it's not a big deal.

Rex is setting a tone, I guarantee you they weren't huddling up going over film and fretting about INts that night. That little speech to the media was a message that turnovers won't be tolerated but he knows another new O is being installed, his D is way ahead of the O and the QB was missing his top 2 WRs. I get it that the media and fans will make a big deal out of it, it's not a big deal.

That Rex is really on it huh! Turnovers WILL NOT be tolerated in Jestsville. Isnt that great.

He seriously needed a speech to the media to let that be known? Since when is it not common knowledge that turnovers are the #1 mistake and that most teams wont tolerate them?

The Jests on the other hand seemed to tolerate turnovers plenty last season. Even butt fumbles were allowed. So Rex's message seems pretty much like total BS.

Difficult to believe - that's of course unless he's been put on probation by the new sheriff, that oblivious REx, after 52 turnovers in 2 seasons, is now getting as big a hard on over them as he does over watching strange men's feet as they invade every one of his wife's openings.

you tend to discuss men and feet an awful lot, I wonder why that is?

How is the D way ahead of the O after 1 OTA?

How is the D way ahead of the O after 1 OTA?

The O is installing a new offense, the D is not.
The O was missing their starting WRs, no such issues for the D
D's are usually ahead of Os early in any practice period whether OTAs or Training camp.

It’s important for Sanchez to finish strong in the final week of OTAs. He had a three-interception performance in practice last week that raised some eyebrows. An anonymous Jets teammate also told CBSSports.com that “80 or 90” percent of the locker room thinks Sanchez is out of chances and it’s time to hand over the job to someone else. These are all signs that New York’s incumbent is losing momentum in the four-way quarterback competition.

The biggest issue for Sanchez is he hasn’t been able to separate himself from the likes of rookie Geno Smith and backups Greg McElroy and Matt Simms. Sanchez has a huge advantage over his competition in playing time and experience. He is supposed to look much better than his unproven competitors this time of year, but that hasn’t been the case.

If Sanchez cannot create separation now, the more likely it is for New York’s coaching staff to go in another direction in September. If Sanchez and Smith are on equal footing, why wouldn’t the Jets start anew and give their rookie second-round pick a chance? We already know what kind of quarterback Sanchez is entering his fifth season. His struggles in OTAs and camps would provide more reason for the Jets to turn the page.

If Sanchez is truly "The Sanchize," as Jets coach Rex Ryan often calls him, it is time to show why he's the incumbent. Staying within the pack of inexperienced quarterbacks is not good enough for a player who has 62 career starts and once led the Jets to back-to-back AFC Championship Games.

this is an excerpt from James Walkers blog on ESPN.

you tend to discuss men and feet an awful lot, I wonder why that is?

Oh, If I were as morally corupt as Rex and his wife, a resulting embarrassment to my franchise and possibly toxic for the welfare and mental health of my children, you wouldn't be giving me a free ride by pronouncing these perversions as an alternate lifestyle among consenting adults? Therein lies the hypocrisy of a jest homer.

The O is installing a new offense, the D is not.
The O was missing their starting WRs, no such issues for the D
D's are usually ahead of Os early in any practice period whether OTAs or Training camp.

No Revis, no Bell, no Leron landry, no Scott, no Mike DeVito, no Sione Po'uha. I think that is a bigger issue than missing a couple of WRs. I agree that the D is usually ahead at this point in OTAs but the D is going through a transition as well.

No Revis, no Bell, no Leron landry, no Scott, no Mike DeVito, no Sione Po'uha. I think that is a bigger issue than missing a couple of WRs. I agree that the D is usually ahead at this point in OTAs but the D is going through a transition as well.

we have a few new guys but most of the starters have been w/ us at least a year- only the 1st rounders this year project as new starters that haven't played in this system. On O we have 2 OL, w/ WR injuries we had 2 WR, top 2 RBs.

we have a few new guys but most of the starters have been w/ us at least a year- only the 1st rounders this year project as new starters that haven't played in this system. On O we have 2 OL, w/ WR injuries we had 2 WR, top 2 RBs.

Your team is a complete train wreck. Utter disaster. A total joke. These are facts. Accept them and get over it.

Back
Top Bottom