Circus Continues in JETS Land | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Circus Continues in JETS Land

Or maybe, just maybe, it's true?

:nailbiter:

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

You don't often see active players come out and say stuff like that do you? It's anonymous for a reason.

maybe it is? who knows. I don't really worry about all of that stuff, the proof will be in the play.

maybe it is? who knows. I don't really worry about all of that stuff, the proof will be in the play.

And so far the guy is turning the ball over in practice. For a guy who had a ton of turnovers over the last few years even doing it in practice can't be good for his psyche.

And so far the guy is turning the ball over in practice. For a guy who had a ton of turnovers over the last few years even doing it in practice can't be good for his psyche.

it's day one of MINICAMP in a brand new offense that they are installing w/ his top 2 WRs on the sidelines. Give me a break.

it's day one of MINICAMP in a brand new offense that they are installing w/ his top 2 WRs on the sidelines. Give me a break.

Don't give me ****. Give the NY Daily News writer **** for creating the article in the first place.

Don't give me ****. Give the NY Daily News writer **** for creating the article in the first place.

That's what writers do, they try to create controversy. I don't need them to tell me how to evaluate a player.

That's what writers do, they try to create controversy. I don't need them to tell me how to evaluate a player.

There is no controversy in reporting Sanchez throwing INTs in practice when he had a ton of turnovers last year. Every bit of that info is factual.

There is no controversy in reporting Sanchez throwing INTs in practice when he had a ton of turnovers last year. Every bit of that info is factual.

Of course there, there's nothing better for a group of reporters than a QB controversy. They know what goes on in minicamp and how reporting #s is silly but they post it so the nitwit fans will go crazy.

Of course there, there's nothing better for a group of reporters than a QB controversy. They know what goes on in minicamp and how reporting #s is silly but they post it so the nitwit fans will go crazy.

Sanchez blows. Get over it.

That doesn't happen on teams that are worth a damn

MarkSanchezInterceptionsMeme-1.jpg

Remember. Never goto the Library without your shotgun.

If you didn't hear Rex, he was pissed about the performance. Don't shrug it off as the media creating controversy. There is a real issue at QB for the Jets and your foolish to try and minimize it.

Still don't get how Rex can stay by Sanchez all these years. Rex can't hold grasp that he drafted a bust

Perhaps New York Jets rookie quarterback Geno Smith should have known that his name would be mired in controversy when the Jets took him in the second round -- after all, the Jets are far more adept at collecting headlines than wins lately. But Smith, who is now competing with embattled Mark Sanchez for the team's starting job, set himself up for his current situation by firing his former agents, Jeff Nalley and Erik Burkhardt of Select Sports Group, after he fell out of the first round and was selected with the 39th overall. Then, Smith hired the growing 'Roc Nation' agency, led by rapper Jay-Z. And that process has raised several questions regarding the way business is supposed to be done.

In 2012, the NFLPA banned the use of "runners" -- people without appropriate credentials used by agencies to recruit potential clients. And though Smith was technically signed by attorney Kimberly Miale, the potential involvement of Jay-Z, who is not certified as an agent, has other agencies wondering if the rules aren't being circumvented in this case. Albert Breer of NFL.com recently reported that the NFLPA will investigate the process by which Smith was signed.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...igning-jay-z-roc-nation-agency-133525207.html

And now an investigation begins...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom