Circus Continues in JETS Land | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Circus Continues in JETS Land

guys like Dilfer and Simms have been very complimentary in the past, Namath came out and supported him the other day but all of that doesn't matter. I use my EYES, I don't need others to tell me how to think. I suggest you try it.

It wasn't a catch, sorry I know the rule and you don't.

Lmao...

Dilfer? He's a Cali native and someone that works with Sanchez. Of course he isn't going to bad mouth him. And when he does compliment he always ends with, "well he's gotta get it done on the field", which he consistently struggles to do. Namath? are you kidding?

I don't need other people to tell me that Sanchez sucks, even though most people in the sports world do, I just used that as an example since you don't listen to anyone opinion on here. So I just worked a different angle to try to show you that your arguments are simply laughable...

We're trying to help you here Junc, don't you see? It'll be OK big guy...

It was proven, I quoted the official NFL rulebook. I have seen similar plays called incomplete a thousand times. Like I said at the time I think it should be a catch, it's a bad rule but it is a rule and based on the rulebook it should have been incomplete.

You quoted the official NFL rulebook, but interpreted it incorrectly. Your interpretation was proven wrong with quotes from the official NFL rulebook, examples of other plays like it, and quotes from the former NFL Vice President of Officiating. The "I'm sorry I know the rule and you don't", doesn't work when you are saying that to the guy who spent 2 years as an NFL official enforcing those rules and 9 years as the Vice President of Officiating.

Lmao...

Dilfer? He's a Cali native and someone that works with Sanchez. Of course he isn't going to bad mouth him. And when he does compliment he always ends with, "well he's gotta get it done on the field", which he consistently struggles to do. Namath? are you kidding?

I don't need other people to tell me that Sanchez sucks, even though most people in the sports world do, I just used that as an example since you don't listen to anyone opinion on here. So I just worked a different angle to try to show you that your arguments are simply laughable...

We're trying to help you here Junc, don't you see? It'll be OK big guy...

you asked, I told you and when did Dilfer work w/ Sanchez? You might be confusing him w/ Jeff Garcia.

I don't need validation, we have all seen he can succeed in this league.

You quoted the official NFL rulebook, but interpreted it incorrectly. Your interpretation was proven wrong with quotes from the official NFL rulebook, examples of other plays like it, and quotes from the former NFL Vice President of Officiating. The "I'm sorry I know the rule and you don't", doesn't work when you are saying that to the guy who spent 2 years as an NFL official enforcing those rules and 9 years as the Vice President of Officiating.

No it wasn't, I interpreted it correctly. we went over it a million times last year.

Perreira has been wrong before, he usually tries to stick up for the officials. I have seen that call made a ton of times, the rulebook backed it up. Either way, who cares? I don't want to discuss the giants winning the SB again.

People can disagree all they want, I don't bash those that know the game. I may disagree but they bring up valid points, the ones I bash(the ones that bash me) are the ones that spew nonsense and have no idea what they are talking about.

All you're saying is that if someone doesn't agree with you, they don't know the game. That is the definition of ignorance.

The sad thing is if you actually read my posts you'll find I am right much more often than I am wrong and I rarely post anything that can incite folks. I will give an example, I praise Zach Thomas as a really good player but b/c I don't slobber all over him and call him a HOFer(which I don't think he is) it means to you guys that I am bashing him. I post honest, educated opinions. if people can't handle it that is their problem. These discussions are supposed to be fun but they always turn b/c of whiny posters who can't deal w/a Jet fan who knows what he is talking about.

I read your bull**** and you're already wrong about the Manningham catch so what now? Saying Zach Thomas isn't a HOF is not bashing him. Granted when it's your opinion vs. 1,000 others on here obviously the opinions are going to sway one way.

No it wasn't, I interpreted it correctly. we went over it a million times last year.

Perreira has been wrong before, he usually tries to stick up for the officials. I have seen that call made a ton of times, the rulebook backed it up. Either way, who cares? I don't want to discuss the giants winning the SB again.

A million times...a ton of times....

Show us 10 plays that were similar to Manningham's catch

I am not going over it, I don't have links to those plays but it has happened both for and against my team numerous times in the past decade. Most notably a would be catch by Wayne Chrebet at NE 2003 and a Coles TD that was wiped out vs. NO in 2005. Ask my stalker to look it up, I got into a big argument(as crazy as that sounds) w/ my Jets board over that one as they were all convinced we got screwed when in actuality they made the right call.

I am not going over it, I don't have links to those plays but it has happened both for and against my team numerous times in the past decade. Most notably a would be catch by Wayne Chrebet at NE 2003 and a Coles TD that was wiped out vs. NO in 2005. Ask my stalker to look it up, I got into a big argument(as crazy as that sounds) w/ my Jets board over that one as they were all convinced we got screwed when in actuality they made the right call.

Of course it was the Jets that got screwed over twice...

We show you a clip that you negate and ask for clips in return that you don't have. Typically a jury would vote one way in an argument like that but then again there's no point in any of this since you'll never budge in your views.

Oh well.

Of course it was the Jets that got screwed over twice...

We show you a clip that you negate and ask for clips in return that you don't have. Typically a jury would vote one way in an argument like that but then again there's no point in any of this since you'll never budge in your views.

Oh well.

a similar one that went in our favor was against you guys w. Chris Chambers in 2002 at home.

what clip did you show me? I may have posted clips in the past, I don't recall. One game was a SUPER BOWL where there are a million clips online, the others were regular games. Stop being silly. Go back to the old thread, I posted the RULE from the OFFICIAL NFL rulebook. The ball moved slightly when he hit the ground, that is not deemed continuous possession. It should have been ruled incomplete, it wasn't.

One anonymous Jets player told Mike Freeman of CBSSports.com that “80 to 90 percent” of the locker room does not want quarterback Mark Sanchez under center. That's a strong statement, especially considering Sanchez is in a four-way quarterback competition.

"Everyone on the team likes Mark personally,” the Jets player said. “But there's a general feeling among some of the players that maybe it's time to give someone else a chance."

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/59404/jets-are-backbiting-already

Apparently Jets players hate franchise quarterbacks. I mean, thats whats happening here, isnt it?

:lol:

a similar one that went in our favor was against you guys w. Chris Chambers in 2002 at home.

what clip did you show me? I may have posted clips in the past, I don't recall. One game was a SUPER BOWL where there are a million clips online, the others were regular games. Stop being silly. Go back to the old thread, I posted the RULE from the OFFICIAL NFL rulebook. The ball moved slightly when he hit the ground, that is not deemed continuous possession. It should have been ruled incomplete, it wasn't.

So it's a conspiracy?

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

so when players actually come out publicly to support him like mangold, Brick, Holmes, Cro we dismiss it but when an anonymous player says something we believe it 100%. Interesting how that works out.

Ever notice that when players actually get asked about the situation the ones that are in the public eye are positive whereas the one who aren't....aren't? I wonder why that is.

so when players actually come out publicly to support him like mangold, Brick, Holmes, Cro we dismiss it but when an anonymous player says something we believe it 100%. Interesting how that works out.

If we dismissed every comment an annoymous Jets player made we'd never get any news from the team whatsoever. There would be total silence. Cant have that happen.

yes, it is a conspiracy that there are clips of one of the most famous catches in SB history readily available on the internet while there aren't any highlights of the matchup of the 2-8 Saints against the 2-8 Jets from 2005.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

So it's a conspiracy?

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Ever notice that when players actually get asked about the situation the ones that are in the public eye are positive whereas the one who aren't....aren't? I wonder why that is.

maybe they are made up sources? maybe it's the backup QB? maybe it's someone passing the blame? we have no idea b/c that player is too gutless to speak publicly. if 90% want sanchez gone what risk is there for him to speak publicly?

maybe they are made up sources? maybe it's the backup QB? maybe it's someone passing the blame? we have no idea b/c that player is too gutless to speak publicly. if 90% want sanchez gone what risk is there for him to speak publicly?

Or maybe, just maybe, it's true?

:nailbiter:

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

You don't often see active players come out and say stuff like that do you? It's anonymous for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom