Cody Parkey is the Bears top kicker target Update: deal done | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cody Parkey is the Bears top kicker target Update: deal done

This is not about money folks with a move like this and signing a shrimp receiver when we already have one on the squad. This is about torpedoes and how many Tbum can fire to sink the Dolphins franchise.

Albert Wilson is not a "shrimp receiver." He's 5'9" 203. (Same height and more than ten pounds heavier than Mark Duper).

Jakeem Grant is 5'6" 165.

That's a shrimp receiver.

For real? Is anyone checking to see if Gase is having some sort of mental breakdown?

No he's good. I spoke to him the other day and he was really excited to see his offense without Landry catches 11 passes for 60 yards.

No he's good. I spoke to him the other day and he was really excited to see his offense without Landry catches 11 passes for 60 yards.
Did you ask him if he was also good w losing most TFL and QB hits from the DT position? Or 4 successful onsides kicks? What about those 50+ yarders? Won’t miss going 5-5 on those either.

Albert Wilson is not a "shrimp receiver." He's 5'9" 203. (Same height and more than ten pounds heavier than Mark Duper).

Jakeem Grant is 5'6" 165.

That's a shrimp receiver.
I see your point but Duper played 1,000 years ago at this point when normal WR size was 5’9.

Why not bring back Caleb Sturgis? Didn’t he lose his job to Allen of the Eagles? Anyone?

Remember when kicker used to be a position of stability for us over the years....

Yepremian to von Schamann to Reveiz to Stoyanovich to Mare all before Carpenter (6 kickers covering about 38 seasons) and then since 2012 we have just been blowing through kickers almost yearly. Of course we had some stop gaps along they way but it would be nice to get a good one and settle in there for a spell.

Did you ask him if he was also good w losing most TFL and QB hits from the DT position? Or 4 successful onsides kicks? What about those 50+ yarders? Won’t miss going 5-5 on those either.

Ya, he said he wanted to keep Suh but it was cost prohibitive. That one still bothers him.

Parkey is a loss for sure but much like the Patriots, don't pay RB's and Kicker's and you'll stay ahead of the curve. Believe it or not, Adam Vinatieri hasn't always been a Colt.

Back
Top Bottom