Cody Parkey is the Bears top kicker target Update: deal done | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cody Parkey is the Bears top kicker target Update: deal done

Clayton and Duper were both referred to as smurf recievers back in their day so I stand by my quote. This new guy is a shrimp.
They weren’t. You are confusing them with the gang that played for the Skins during the same era - nicknamed...”the smurfs”. And there were the “3 amigos” all 5’9” guys in Denver catching the rock from Elway. Nat Moore was 5’9”. Duriel Harris was about the same. Typical WR was 5’9”. That was the prototype. Guys like Art Monk at 6’1” - who played w the Smurfs - looked humongous.

Clayton and Duper were both referred to as smurf recievers back in their day so I stand by my quote. This new guy is a shrimp.
Seriously?

I just used Dupe as a Dolphin example.

Antonio Brown is 5'10" 186.

Albert Wilson is a much larger receiver than Antonio Brown (20 pounds heavier despite being one inch shorter).

All of you in Florida have the ability to go to Hard Rock and have your voices and opinions heard. Stop using FH to cry when you should actually do something about the inept F.O. running our beloved Dolphins into the ground. Go petition for Tannenclown to be fired or else no one will come to any games which will hit Ross right in the pocket.

Remember when kicker used to be a position of stability for us over the years....

Yepremian to von Schamann to Reveiz to Stoyanovich to Mare all before Carpenter (6 kickers covering about 38 seasons) and then since 2012 we have just been blowing through kickers almost yearly. Of course we had some stop gaps along they way but it would be nice to get a good one and settle in there for a spell.
Fuad Reviez definitely would not have fit the culture around here. A former standout LB in high school who loved to run downfield on kickoffs and hit people. Too tough for Gase and T-Dumb and this mamby pamby team they are trying to build.

Last year we had 4 players who were near the top of their position in the league. We've let 3 of them go this off-season. Certainly never expected thus off-season could be worse than last, but here we are.

What I meant is he lost his job in Philly because of his hip injury. Sorry if I didn’t word it to your liking. Why not bring him back to Miami?
Well, I mean, you wouldn't say Tannehill lost his job to Cutler, although I can see your point, since apparently Sturgis won't return to the Eagles. Anyway, I thought you were being sarcastic because many don't realize Sturgis was excellent for the Eagles, injury concerns aside

Ya, he said he wanted to keep Suh but it was cost prohibitive. That one still bothers him.

Parkey is a loss for sure but much like the Patriots, don't pay RB's and Kicker's and you'll stay ahead of the curve. Believe it or not, Adam Vinatieri hasn't always been a Colt.

Ummmm, yeah, believe it or not Gostkowski has been their kicker since Vinatieri left in 2006 to become a Colt. Only 22 seasons between 2 kickers. No stability there. LOL

Back
Top Bottom