Cold Hard Offensive Facts from the Sentinel | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cold Hard Offensive Facts from the Sentinel

Also, what is noticeable is that everytime we run this homosexual offense, it ends up screwing Henne.

We go up 1 point with a quarter left. They score a TD, we go 3 and out after trying to play to this conservative approach. They score a FG and then Henne is down 9 with 6-7 minutes remaining and then THATS when they start letting him fling the rock.

This team doesn't know how to mix it up. Either they pass for 50 times in a game(New England) or they circle jerk to the run(Pittsburgh) game. There is no mixing it up with this team.

The cold, hard fact is we get rid of Dan Henning, our offensive output increases dramatically. Simple as that. I swear, it almost seems as if Henning is hell bent on sabotaging our offense. We have the players on offense to get the job done, no question about it. We just need to stop with this play not to lose mentality on offense that our OC seems to be in love with.

how about someone from the colts or saints staff

The cold, hard fact is we get rid of Dan Henning, our offensive output increases dramatically. Simple as that. I swear, it almost seems as if Henning is hell bent on sabotaging our offense. We have the players on offense to get the job done, no question about it. We just need to stop with this play not to lose mentality on offense that our OC seems to be in love with.

So why is it that Pasqualoni and Bonamego were thrown to the wolves but Dan is still here?

So why is it that Pasqualoni and Bonamego were thrown to the wolves but Dan is still here?

DanFossil is one of The Tuna's butt buddies - they weren't

21261yo-1.jpg

still a young quarterback. and a quarterback who plays well when the entire offense is playing well. and that includes a running game. every since the surprise of wildcat wore off our running game has been generally lackluster. we win when our backs have 100+ yard games. we win when we dominate time of possession. causing turnovers and stopping opponents on their first series. its football 101 out there, its not rocket science though. you control key factors of the game and you win.

Don't ask me that. Hell if I know, if it were up to me he'd be gone already. Hell, Dallas picked up our Defensive Coordinator, maybe they decide they wanna take Henning of our hands too. The sooner the better in my books.

DanFossil is one of The Tuna's butt buddies - they weren't

21261yo-1.jpg

True as that may be, Parcells is out the door so it shouldn't be a problem showing Dan that same door.

Don't ask me that. Hell if I know, if it were up to me he'd be gone already. Hell, Dallas picked up our Defensive Coordinator, maybe they decide they wanna take Henning of our hands too. The sooner the better in my books.

You and me both. No excuse for continuing to employ this old fool.

Back
Top Bottom