Cold Hard Offensive Facts from the Sentinel | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cold Hard Offensive Facts from the Sentinel

Arian Foster went undrafted because he could never beat out the backs at Tennessee that were better than him.... but it's not neccessarily because he wasn't a talented player obviously, it's because certain kids in college (especially at RB) will always tend to be underutilized in college and explode in the NFL... because their running style is made for the NFL rather than college.

Franco Harris is in the HOF and could never start for Paterno at Penn St. as a tailback... Priest Holmes was underutilized at Texas because some guy named Ricky Williams was winning Heisman Trophies... I could go on and on...

There are kids in college right now that aren't getting the rock that are going to go on to have exceptional NFL careers... because their style fits the NFL better than it does college... guys like Allen Bradford at USC...

Scouting reports that you're reading on the internet aren't what NFL teams are drafting players on.... Rodgers was coming from a system under Jeff Tedford that was notorious for padding stats and churning out NFL busts... Rodgers was also only a 2 year starter...

If it makes the Bill Parcells c0ck suckers feel any better.... he wouldn't have drafted Rodgers either... He wouldn't draft a QB that high that didn't have at least 3 years of starting experience under his belt...

Saban's busts and underachievers like Jason Allen and Crowder are still here... because this regime can't find anybody good enough to replace them... Saban's bust is leading the team in INT's right now, and is 2nd in the AFC in interceptions and 3rd in passes defended...

Everytime his underchieving Crowder is out... the defense falls apart...

Matt Roth seems to be doing quite well for himself.... Aromashadu was a late round flier that shows up ever now and then in spurts and torches defenses for touchdowns... much more than you can say for Ireland's 3rd round prize Patrick Turner...

Anyway, we've been through these circular discussions enough times to understand where each other is coming from on Saban... he knew exactly what he was doing... which is why he pissed on the south Florida sidewalk on his way out...

He never had the control he was promised... he didn't have the control Bill Parcells had. Parcells could hire any "buddy" he wanted and stick him in a position over his head and most haven't even picked up on it yet..

Saban couldn't even hire who he wanted to coordinate his defense... just ask Will Muschamp... better yet.. ask Wayne Huizenga..
Will Muschamp was here in 05, then left to go back to the college ranks at Auburn before the 06 season.

I am all for getting rid of Henning, but can we please stop with the Sparano crap. Do people really think he wants field goals instead of touchdowns?, I mean seriously.

The fact of the matter is..... the QB is average..... the play calling is based on the trust of the offensive staff and the HC... and it's "evident" Henne isn't high on the trust list.... thus vanilla.

With 2:34 left to play... decent field position and the two minute warning to stop the clock... Henne had all the ingredients to show he knows how to get it done.... and he sh*t the bed..... he lacks the "intangibles".

Poor execution on the throw to BM for the TD... like the HC said.... "we make that play a million times in practice".... The "evidence" is mounting.... the Parcells remark is gaining a platform....

We have an issue at the QB position.... I don't like it... we'll see.

Then why was henning called out for the same things in Carolina. After Delhomme had led them to the Super Bowl? Henning is just old and probably a bit senile. With pennington it was the same way...

ITS THE COACHES!

Will Muschamp was here in 05, then left to go back to the college ranks at Auburn before the 06 season.

That's my point... they let Saban hire Muschamp to do nothing... Richard Smith was the defensive coordinator when Muschamp was here...

Saban wanted to hire Muschamp to COORDINATE HIS DEFENSE... but Wayne and his talking suits wouldn't let him because they said he didn't have enough experience....

However, Parcells was able to hire Sparano as his HEAD COACH with no experience... he didn't have the control Parcells has...

..which is why he left...

Saban has witnesses that have testified publicly many times as to what really went on.. coaches like Derek Dooley who was Miami's TE's coach under Saban... Muschamp has said his piece as well...

That's my point... they let Saban hire Muschamp to do nothing... Richard Smith was the defensive coordinator when Muschamp was here...

Saban wanted to hire Muschamp to COORDINATE HIS DEFENSE... but Wayne and his talking suits wouldn't let him because they said he didn't have enough experience....

However, Parcells was able to hire Sparano as his HEAD COACH with no experience... he didn't have the control Parcells has...

..which is why he left...

Saban has witnesses that have testified publicly many times as to what really went on.. coaches like Derek Dooley who was Miami's TE's coach under Saban... Muschamp has said his piece as well...

I have my toadies too (who either happen to financially benefit from some timely info they occasionally receive from me or are BFFs) who will swear Angelina came on to me in South Beach last night and we were last seen entering a suite at the W. All I know is that Saban hired more coaches on WH's okay that we actually led the league in them.

I have my toadies too (who either happen to financially benefit from some timely info they occasionally receive from me or are BFFs) who will swear Angelina came on to me in South Beach last night and we were last seen entering a suite at the W. All I know is that Saban hired more coaches on WH's okay that we actually led the league in them.

You have toadies alright.... who spin facts to make Saban the villain in order to fluff up and protect the organization and Wayne's **** ups...

When people who clearly have no dog in the fight simply state what they actually experienced while being employed by the Miami Dolphins...

They allowed Saban to give Muschamp a "title"... but wouldn't let him coordinate Miami's defense like Saban wanted.. instead it was Richard Smith...

..which is why Muschamp left also...

Saban didn't want Dom Capers in there running Dom Capers defense and making him the highest paid coordinator in the league after Richard Smith... Saban and Muschamp run their own defense... that was another one of Wayne and his talking suits hires...

I mean hell you can only rub a dog's nose in his own sh*t so many times and either he gets it or he don't...

You have toadies alright.... who spin facts to make Saban the villain in order to fluff up and protect the organization and Wayne's **** ups...

When people who clearly have no dog in the fight simply state what they actually experienced while being employed by the Miami Dolphins...

They allowed Saban to give Muschamp a "title"... but wouldn't let him coordinate Miami's defense like Saban wanted.. instead it was Richard Smith...

..which is why Muschamp left also...

Saban didn't want Dom Capers in there running Dom Capers defense and making him the highest paid coordinator in the league after Richard Smith... Saban and Muschamp run their own defense... that was another one of Wayne and his talking suits hires...

I mean hell you can only rub a dog's nose in his own sh*t so many times and either he gets it or he don't...

TSJ - any truth to the talk that it was actually Saban's wife who wanted to return to the comfort of a college program?

Our offense blows. Henning blows. Stats aside, these are blatantly obvious realities that punch us Dolphins fans in the face every week.

add me to the can Henning brigade... I was at the game, and we NEVER ran any deep routes... never even attempt them...

i know we dont have that much speed, but Hartline has shown he can get deep, and so can Marshall... but everything is ins and outs under 20 yards... we dont push the seems, nothing down the field... and its the playcalling not the QB/WR... pathetic...

I KNEW IT!!!!!!! My wife kept asking me how come Henne never throws it deep, although I didnt see the whole field from the TV, I kept telling her it was probably because Herring isnt sending anyone deep.

All I know is that Jason Allen blows and Crowder was a very underrated pick.

Saban was a good coach and could have been effective at the NFL level.

However, Slimm needs to stop slurping him.

Our offense blows. Henning blows. Stats aside, these are blatantly obvious realities that punch us Dolphins fans in the face every week.

Totally agree. The fans don't deserve this. This offense is offensive.

Back
Top Bottom