Congratulations on the Win

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by nyjunc, Oct 13, 2009.

1. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

We talk all week about defense on both sides and of course it turns into somewhat of a shootout. You guys had a great gameplan offensively, the wildcat was very effective and it kept our D off balance all night long which allowed henne to get really comfortable in the pocket and he played great. We lost this game through the air not on the ground but we lost it b/c of the fear of the ground game.

It was a terrible ending but I imagine any non-Jet fan had fun watching that game. It was a really good game and if this is a preview of Sanchez vs. henne we are in for a treat this next decade or so.

I give your coaching staff and players on offense tons of credit, great gameplan and great execution. We had been great on offense, making top QBs look like rookies then we go and make essentially a rookie QB look like a top QB. It's very hard to predict this game.

You guys have a good team and were desperate for a W at home, a loss lat night and you would have been 1-4 and it's really hard to come back from that. We'll learn alot more about you guys the next few weeks as the sched gets remains tough, if you can navigate your way through the Saints, Jets and Pats you could be in great shape.

I look forward to the rematch in a few weeks, hopefully it's another good game this time w/ the good guys coming out on top:D

2. miabrown23

miabrown23 Seasoned Veteran

thanks alot classy post. Classy poster good luck the rest of the season

3. greasyObnoxious

greasyObnoxious I love lamp Finheaven VIP Donator

got to give your Jets props, too. both teams played their hearts out last night. me too, i absolutely didn't expect this type of game. i was thinking along the lines of 13-10 or 17-13. looking forward to the rematch in 3 weeks.

4. 3rdandinches

3rdandinches Seasoned Veteran

And you guys weren't desperate for a win? Don't try to throw sugar on your crow!!! We outplayed you guys up and down the field on bothsides, without the help of the refs and two punt fakes this game was a blow out. That last PI on W.Allen was the biggest joke....yet Fasano gets held in the wide open middle of the field and then gets brought down on a leg whip with no call, unreal.

5. CalDolFan10x14

CalDolFan10x14 Your QB for the next 10 years. Finheaven VIP Donator

Funny that HE'S pretty much the ONLY Jets fan on TGG who actually thinks that was a legit call. Regardless, the Dolphins made that a moot point with a brilliant game winning drive at the end of the game.

6. MelbournePhin

MelbournePhin A True Fan

Henne aint so bad i guess?

7. clevelandm13

clevelandm13 Scout Team

Great game all the way around!!!! If I had any beefs last night it was with all the penalties, other than that great game!! The future looks bright again in the AFC east with the showing them two QB's put on!!!!

8. R_t_Kraken

R_t_Kraken A True Fan

Well at least you didn't come here talking about how we're no threat to the Jets like some other Jet fan posters, that I saw. I respect those that respect their opponent.

9. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

If we win we go to 4-1 and you to 1-4. That's a little more desperate than losing and still beign up a game. We lost to ma good team on the road, there's no shame in that.

That PI call was correct, watch it in live speed and there were plenty of calls that went in your favor as well. The refs didn't determine the competitiveness of the game.

10. Orlando Fan

Orlando Fan Well-Known Member

Nice post, at least you have the balls to come on here and post, most of your post this past week have been civil and good point counter point post. You, White shoes, and Revis Christ are class guys and I expect to see those other two guys on as well. as for the others that trolled and talked smack, I figure they are under a rock somewhere on the Jets sites hoping no one notices them.........:chuckle:

11. Conan

Conan Rookie

Ah worst part of the day.

Very well played game by the dolphins. The dolphins game plan was good and very well coached, and apparently I very much underestimated the wildcat defense, its a wonder to me that it ever gets stopped.

Both rookie quarterbacks played very well, which will no doubt liven up this rivalry in the future.

I'm still not sure who channing crowder is.

Congratulations on a very good primetime win, and I'll see you in a few weeks

And I hope your whole state burns down

12. MelbournePhin

MelbournePhin A True Fan

3 guys in the booth tend to disagree along with many others. WRONG AGAIN *****

13. 72TributeBike

72TributeBike A True Fan

J :lol: E :hitit:T:crutch:S

SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!

14. MiamiStylBaeBae

MiamiStylBaeBae Rookie

Classy post...And I agree, as always this will be a war for years to come and Henne and Sanchez are the next addition of pawns in this great rivalry.

15. rrrrphin

rrrrphin Scout Team

The game was great. Watching the post game interviews at midnight becuase your still hyped up was great.

the best part of the whole thing......coming to work with to all your Jet coworkers and not having to say a thing - Priceless.

thanks for the kind words JUNC.....we'll see how things turn out in a few weeks.

16. TheDon74

TheDon74 42.7% of all statistics are made up

Stay classy nyjunc, nice post.

17. Akronfinfan36

Akronfinfan36 Please win another title before I die

Although Will Allen was getting his *** handed to him all night, the PI was a HORRIBLE call and during post-game, every analyst on every network (Sportscenter, ESPN News and NFL Network) agreed.

18. Gadsden86

Gadsden86 #1 Oronde Gadsden & Cameron Wake Fan

I do have to agree that the PI call was awful. it was said everywhere. Glad we came out on top. Now a bye week then the gauntlet.

19. QrtBck13

QrtBck13 Banned Hammered

I would say "Classy Post" and "good Luck" like some other Dolphins fans who get all gooy when an opposing fan says good game but i am not going to. Fact of the matter is...

I told you last week, "I AM NOT SCARED OF YOUR DEFENSE" Do you remember that? I know you do. And you told me how i should be a nervous Ned going up against your defense. You told me how Harris and Scott are the best ILB duo in the NFL. You told me how great your blitz packages were. You told me how your Defense was only giving up 9 offensive points a game, how great Revis is...blah blah blah.

And all i simply said the entire time you were trying to convince me that your defense was awesome was that i was not frightened by your defesne and that we can run the football better than anyone. You even made cracks on our running game saying, "hah and yea where has that #1 ruching attack got you?"

Matter of the fact is you guys had two very gutsy fake punts that really paid dividends, an unbelievable catch by Braylon, and a TERRIBLE interference call on Will. Those were the reasons offensivly you guys stayed in the game. On Defense you couldnt get one stop when you needed too! We beat you up, punched you in the mouth, and did what ever we wanted too. That game should not have evern been that close. We were the better team last night, and we are the better team in generall.

Its always good to put a Jets fan in his place. Its probably the most rewarding thing in the world of fanhood. And My Miami Dolphins put you and your overrated Defense, FAT coach, and pretty boy QB in their place!

Now its my turn to tell you to be afraid.....

Because theres a team down in So. Fla. With two consecutives Divisions wins, a load of momentum, a fantastic coaching staff, A a phenominal running game, and a tough and developing defense that is going to cause problems for every team we face here on out. Oh and BTW Henne outplayed Sanchez in every aspect of the word. And Henne is the real deal! and i would be the first to eat crow because i had my doubts going into his first start...but sense then they guy has been exactly what the doctor ordered.

Jets Suck!

Go Dolphins!

Phins 31-Jets 27......BOOOOM BABY!

20. cafinfan408

cafinfan408 Punching Bag

Those 5 guys on our O line are going to have something to say about every game this year

21. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

I don't care what those 3 guys in the booth said, it wasa good call. he clearly grabbed his arm. It doesn't matter now but it was a good call.

22. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

You can gloat, your team won. We'll get another shot in a few weeks and when we win I'll come on here w/ class. I'm sorry you couldn't do the same.

23. QrtBck13

QrtBck13 Banned Hammered

Haha You take the internet too serious if you actually think someone gives two craps about class in FAN message boards of NFL teams. You must be extremely naive. lol Lead it to a poor, lost Jets fan to think you will beat us in three weeks. lol

24. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

It's how I live my life, I don't gloat when I have success in my life or when my teams have success. To be honest I don't even know who you are and I'm not sure we have ever been in a discussion on here yet you run to rub it in to me when you beat us. Something tells me you wouldn't be here today if you had lost.

25. ArmyFin7

ArmyFin7 U cry about the $$$, we do the dirtywork

If we can navigate the Saints, Jets, and Pats....we're leading the division....just sayin

26. QrtBck13

QrtBck13 Banned Hammered

I dont often post. Maybe on average one a day. And we both know you remember our discussion. And your absolutely right I wouldn't be here today if we had lost. The phins affect my happiness in a big way. I get depressed when we lose. The thing i dont get is...Why is a Jets fan constantly on a Dolphins fan site? With abunch of posts? Care to explain?

Oh and BTW i only gloat because i callled the Jets for what they are.....pretenders....

27. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

I interact w/ alot of posters, I don't remember any specific discussions we had.

I started posting here about 5 years ago, I enjoy interacting w/ opposing fans and learning about our opponents. Yeah I'm pissed we lost but life goes on. When I was younger I took losses harder but we are still 3-2, we lost a close game on the road against a quality team, sanchez took steps forward. I feel good w/ where we are as a team.

28. QrtBck13

QrtBck13 Banned Hammered

i started the thread that talked about how it was surprising the Jets had only registered 4 sacks on the season...and then you and all the other trolls started teeing off on me. Pc out man.

29. ArmyFin7

As much as I hate to say it....the Jets D is still pretty good. Not many teams in the NFL can do what we did last night, I wouldn't get to worried about it if I were a Jets fan....interestingly enough....I think this division is going to be a 2 horse race.....that doesnt include the pats.

30. PhinsTD

PhinsTD Phins fanatic

I thanked you for your post, but if you called pass interference on every deep ball that a player actually touched the receiver, you'd call it on every play. Don't watch with your heart, watch it with your eyes. Horrible call, and the Phins will get a letter saying as much on Tuesday.

31. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

It was a silly thread, we didn't have many sacks but we were getting alot of pressure. last night we didn't get pressure and we saw what happened. W/o the great pressure our D is average, w/ pressure it's a great D.

32. greasyObnoxious

greasyObnoxious I love lamp Finheaven VIP Donator

you can say that about pretty much every defense though.

33. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

That grab made a difference in catching the ball though and when you watch in reg speed it looks as clear as could be. When you slow it down it doesn't but the ref doesn't have that benefit.

34. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

yeah but this D is a blitzing D and we don't have pass rushers that can create. We need to blitz to get pressure and we need to confuse QBs like we did w/ the first 4 QBs we faced. The WC slowed our agressiveness down and it makes us a totally different D.

35. ArmyFin7

Who cares??? I still get a kick out of the fact that Edwards dropped it....even if he catches the ball it's a td...the Jets got the TD anyway...why is this even up for discussion?

36. PhinsTD

PhinsTD Phins fanatic

Let's just say this, I completely disagree, and so does every person on every network I saw. That wasn't a grab either, by the way, as you can clearly see on the reply.

Bad call, and as I said, the Phins will get a letter confirming that as well. You can't make that call in that situation. They should be ashamed of themselves.

37. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

You can disagree, it doesn't matter. It absolutely was a grab but you won so it doesn't matter.

38. PhinsTD

PhinsTD Phins fanatic

If you're going to come to the board and act as though you're eating crow, you should just eat the crow and move on. Spending your time trying to defend everything about your team on an opposing teams board is kind of silly...you aren't changing our mind.

You should have just made the post and moved on IMO.

39. ArmyFin7

We didn't just win....our offense DOMINATED your D at the LOS!

40. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

Just as our O did to your D, it was a shocking game all around.