Congratulations on the Win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

nyjunc

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We talk all week about defense on both sides and of course it turns into somewhat of a shootout. You guys had a great gameplan offensively, the wildcat was very effective and it kept our D off balance all night long which allowed henne to get really comfortable in the pocket and he played great. We lost this game through the air not on the ground but we lost it b/c of the fear of the ground game.

It was a terrible ending but I imagine any non-Jet fan had fun watching that game. It was a really good game and if this is a preview of Sanchez vs. henne we are in for a treat this next decade or so.

I give your coaching staff and players on offense tons of credit, great gameplan and great execution. We had been great on offense, making top QBs look like rookies then we go and make essentially a rookie QB look like a top QB. It's very hard to predict this game.

You guys have a good team and were desperate for a W at home, a loss lat night and you would have been 1-4 and it's really hard to come back from that. We'll learn alot more about you guys the next few weeks as the sched gets remains tough, if you can navigate your way through the Saints, Jets and Pats you could be in great shape.

I look forward to the rematch in a few weeks, hopefully it's another good game this time w/ the good guys coming out on top:D

thanks alot classy post. Classy poster good luck the rest of the season

got to give your Jets props, too. both teams played their hearts out last night. me too, i absolutely didn't expect this type of game. i was thinking along the lines of 13-10 or 17-13. looking forward to the rematch in 3 weeks.

And you guys weren't desperate for a win? Don't try to throw sugar on your crow!!! We outplayed you guys up and down the field on bothsides, without the help of the refs and two punt fakes this game was a blow out. That last PI on W.Allen was the biggest joke....yet Fasano gets held in the wide open middle of the field and then gets brought down on a leg whip with no call, unreal.

And you guys weren't desperate for a win? Don't try to throw sugar on your crow!!! We outplayed you guys up and down the field on bothsides, without the help of the refs and two punt fakes this game was a blow out. That last PI on W.Allen was the biggest joke....yet Fasano gets held in the wide open middle of the field and then gets brought down on a leg whip with no call, unreal.

Funny that HE'S pretty much the ONLY Jets fan on TGG who actually thinks that was a legit call. Regardless, the Dolphins made that a moot point with a brilliant game winning drive at the end of the game.

Great game all the way around!!!! If I had any beefs last night it was with all the penalties, other than that great game!! The future looks bright again in the AFC east with the showing them two QB's put on!!!!

Well at least you didn't come here talking about how we're no threat to the Jets like some other Jet fan posters, that I saw. I respect those that respect their opponent.

If we win we go to 4-1 and you to 1-4. That's a little more desperate than losing and still beign up a game. We lost to ma good team on the road, there's no shame in that.

That PI call was correct, watch it in live speed and there were plenty of calls that went in your favor as well. The refs didn't determine the competitiveness of the game.

We talk all week about defense on both sides and of course it turns into somewhat of a shootout. You guys had a great gameplan offensively, the wildcat was very effective and it kept our D off balance all night long which allowed henne to get really comfortable in the pocket and he played great. We lost this game through the air not on the ground but we lost it b/c of the fear of the ground game.

It was a terrible ending but I imagine any non-Jet fan had fun watching that game. It was a really good game and if this is a preview of Sanchez vs. henne we are in for a treat this next decade or so.

I give your coaching staff and players on offense tons of credit, great gameplan and great execution. We had been great on offense, making top QBs look like rookies then we go and make essentially a rookie QB look like a top QB. It's very hard to predict this game.

You guys have a good team and were desperate for a W at home, a loss lat night and you would have been 1-4 and it's really hard to come back from that. We'll learn alot more about you guys the next few weeks as the sched gets remains tough, if you can navigate your way through the Saints, Jets and Pats you could be in great shape.

I look forward to the rematch in a few weeks, hopefully it's another good game this time w/ the good guys coming out on top:D

Nice post, at least you have the balls to come on here and post, most of your post this past week have been civil and good point counter point post. You, White shoes, and Revis Christ are class guys and I expect to see those other two guys on as well. as for the others that trolled and talked smack, I figure they are under a rock somewhere on the Jets sites hoping no one notices them.........:chuckle:

Ah worst part of the day.

Very well played game by the dolphins. The dolphins game plan was good and very well coached, and apparently I very much underestimated the wildcat defense, its a wonder to me that it ever gets stopped.

Both rookie quarterbacks played very well, which will no doubt liven up this rivalry in the future.

I'm still not sure who channing crowder is.

Congratulations on a very good primetime win, and I'll see you in a few weeks

And I hope your whole state burns down

If we win we go to 4-1 and you to 1-4. That's a little more desperate than losing and still beign up a game. We lost to ma good team on the road, there's no shame in that.

That PI call was correct, watch it in live speed and there were plenty of calls that went in your favor as well. The refs didn't determine the competitiveness of the game.

3 guys in the booth tend to disagree along with many others. WRONG AGAIN *****

Classy post...And I agree, as always this will be a war for years to come and Henne and Sanchez are the next addition of pawns in this great rivalry.

The game was great. Watching the post game interviews at midnight becuase your still hyped up was great.

the best part of the whole thing......coming to work with to all your Jet coworkers and not having to say a thing - Priceless.

thanks for the kind words JUNC.....we'll see how things turn out in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom