Congratulations on the Win | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

You can't make that call in that situation. They should be ashamed of themselves.

That call could have potentially altered the outcome of the game. For two teams that battled for 3.5 hours, that would have been an atrocity.

Here are two things that shouldn’t happen in the game, Miami shouldn’t pass for 300 yards and the Jets shouldn’t run the ball for 150. If either of those strengths break down the other team wins hands down.

I highly doubt this game ends in a score of 31 – 28. It will either be low scoring or a total one sided blow out either way.

nyjunc I guess even I was wrong about the game and my prediction! ha. I never thought it would end up in the score it did because as you can clearly see from my post earlier in the week, although my prediction is kinda scary.

Good game and as I said before if your offense can continue to score like it did last night you will be just fine down the stretch. Your O-line looked great against a good run stuffing D and Sanchez looked great and played with poise. The acquisition of Edwards looks like a brilliant move and the running game is better then on paper.

It has been a pleasure debating with you.

WHITE SHOE WILLIE Where arrrrrrrrre you??? Come on out and show us your new avatar for the next week......
We had a bet and he lost so he has to have a dolphins logo or pic as his avatar....maybe he won't come back though.

I don't care what those 3 guys in the booth said, it wasa good call. he clearly grabbed his arm. It doesn't matter now but it was a good call.

And Edwards pushed off to get separation. There is minor contact on nearly every pass. That should not have been called. BTW, on the same play, your LT had a hold of Jason Taylor's face mask. No call.

All in all, a good game. The Jets are for real. I think the Dolphins are too. Neither team is a legit SB threat but both are moving in the right direction. The Jets are one of the surprise teams in the NFL so far. Ryan may be a good one.

NYJUNC ... you seem to be a smart guy ... fact is QRTBCK13 is on the money with his attack on you ... i read alot of your post ... you seemed TOO OVERCONVIDENT about your teams chances BASHED the DOLPHINS because they were 1-3 at the time and talking down about the Dolphins ... fact is your defense isn't the same defense that Ryan had in Baltimore... BECAUSE you don't have those ELITE players that Baltimore has... look the JETS have a very young and talented team IMO... but to ignore the fact of what you had said in many of your pre-game post is RIDICULOUS and very INGORANT IMO... take it like a man when someone shows you up!!! and don't call it GLOATING ... fact is you said alot before that game last night!!! anyway good luck to you and your team

NYJUNC ... you seem to be a smart guy ... fact is QRTBCK13 is on the money with his attack on you ... i read alot of your post ... you seemed TOO OVERCONVIDENT about your teams chances BASHED the DOLPHINS because they were 1-3 at the time and talking down about the Dolphins ... fact is your defense isn't the same defense that Ryan had in Baltimore... BECAUSE you don't have those ELITE players that Baltimore has... look the JETS have a very young and talented team IMO... but to ignore the fact of what you had said in many of your pre-game post is RIDICULOUS and very INGORANT IMO... take it like a man when someone shows you up!!! and don't call it GLOATING ... fact is you said alot before that game last night!!! anyway good luck to you and your team

So I was overconfident? I was wrong, that's ok. I never said the dolphins sucked, I stated they were 1-3- isn't that a fact? I wondered how they would score, I didn't see it the way we had played D and the way you had played O but I was wrong.

I dont often post. Maybe on average one a day. And we both know you remember our discussion. And your absolutely right I wouldn't be here today if we had lost. The phins affect my happiness in a big way. I get depressed when we lose. The thing i dont get is...Why is a Jets fan constantly on a Dolphins fan site? With abunch of posts? Care to explain?

Oh and BTW i only gloat because i callled the Jets for what they are.....pretenders....

Junc gets asked this 50 times a day :lol:

I’d say the best player on the J-E-T-S last night wore black and white stripes. In fact the calls were so obviously questionable time after time I thought the Jets had swapped with the Patsies for a while.

Yea, it’s a BIG DEAL the way the refs gave ALL the breaks to one team last night – and that kind of so-called “officiating” really makes the league stink and smacks of game tampering. Fortunately for Dolphins we had enough character and poise to overcome the “handicap” the refs were imposing – and in the end the J-E-T-S were beat PHYSICALLY and outplayed and outcoached.

It’s important to keep in mind the ONLY reason the Jets were in the game was because of the refs and the fact they turned a couple of cheap gimmick plays on teams. Other than that, the Miami Dolphins basically kicked their *** PHYSICALLY -- and that's the REAL STORY!

So I was overconfident? I was wrong, that's ok. I never said the dolphins sucked, I stated they were 1-3- isn't that a fact? I wondered how they would score, I didn't see it the way we had played D and the way you had played O but I was wrong.

NYCJUNC your a class guy!!! i'm a former NYER myself... i will NEVER bash anyone.. i try to state the facts... granted the Dolphins were 1-3 and the world seemed like it was ending... but there were signs of a turnaround, and it came in the form of a typical smashmouth running team ... BP knows what he's doing... the Jets are a scary team ... they have alot of talent ... and they will win alot of games...

You can gloat, your team won. We'll get another shot in a few weeks and when we win I'll come on here w/ class. I'm sorry you couldn't do the same.

I remember Mr Classy coming on the board last week writing that he was getting his "****s and giggles" from all the hilrious threads about our Offense being difficult to stop...

Still laughing Junc oh sorry Mr Classy

See ya in 3 weeks! Unreal game lastnight and the good guys will be on top again as they were lastnight! GO FINS!

You were as confident as any fan of a team should be and just as confident as I am with Miami.

We all talk smack when it comes to division rivals but as we all know stats, records and talent on paper might as well be thrown out the window when it comes to a divisional opponent. Any given Sunday.

And you guys weren't desperate for a win? Don't try to throw sugar on your crow!!! We outplayed you guys up and down the field on bothsides, without the help of the refs and two punt fakes this game was a blow out. That last PI on W.Allen was the biggest joke....yet Fasano gets held in the wide open middle of the field and then gets brought down on a leg whip with no call, unreal.

Lots of missed calls or poor calls last night...between defensive guys having to hit the QB in a 10 inch space between their chest and mid-section, and guys getting PI penalties while they were both handchecking the whole route on that big PI on Will Allen, pretty soon defenses won't be able to do anything...but they battled the bad calls and stuck to their game plan and prevailed...I'm exhausted today having to get up at 6 a.m. but man, so worth it!!! 2 weeks to prepare for Brees...:woot:

Back
Top Bottom