Congratulations on the Win | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

i started the thread that talked about how it was surprising the Jets had only registered 4 sacks on the season...and then you and all the other trolls started teeing off on me. Pc out man.

It was a silly thread, we didn't have many sacks but we were getting alot of pressure. last night we didn't get pressure and we saw what happened. W/o the great pressure our D is average, w/ pressure it's a great D.

It was a silly thread, we didn't have many sacks but we were getting alot of pressure. last night we didn't get pressure and we saw what happened. W/o the great pressure our D is average, w/ pressure it's a great D.

you can say that about pretty much every defense though.

I thanked you for your post, but if you called pass interference on every deep ball that a player actually touched the receiver, you'd call it on every play. Don't watch with your heart, watch it with your eyes. Horrible call, and the Phins will get a letter saying as much on Tuesday.

That grab made a difference in catching the ball though and when you watch in reg speed it looks as clear as could be. When you slow it down it doesn't but the ref doesn't have that benefit.

you can say that about pretty much every defense though.

yeah but this D is a blitzing D and we don't have pass rushers that can create. We need to blitz to get pressure and we need to confuse QBs like we did w/ the first 4 QBs we faced. The WC slowed our agressiveness down and it makes us a totally different D.

Who cares??? I still get a kick out of the fact that Edwards dropped it....even if he catches the ball it's a td...the Jets got the TD anyway...why is this even up for discussion?

That grab made a difference in catching the ball though and when you watch in reg speed it looks as clear as could be. When you slow it down it doesn't but the ref doesn't have that benefit.

Let's just say this, I completely disagree, and so does every person on every network I saw. That wasn't a grab either, by the way, as you can clearly see on the reply.

Bad call, and as I said, the Phins will get a letter confirming that as well. You can't make that call in that situation. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Let's just say this, I completely disagree, and so does every person on every network I saw. That wasn't a grab either, by the way, as you can clearly see on the reply.

Bad call, and as I said, the Phins will get a letter confirming that as well. You can't make that call in that situation. They should be ashamed of themselves.

You can disagree, it doesn't matter. It absolutely was a grab but you won so it doesn't matter.

If you're going to come to the board and act as though you're eating crow, you should just eat the crow and move on. Spending your time trying to defend everything about your team on an opposing teams board is kind of silly...you aren't changing our mind.

You should have just made the post and moved on IMO.

It was our secondary that got smoked....nothing new really....the new twist was our O overcame it.

It was our secondary that got smoked....nothing new really....the new twist was our O overcame it.

I don't agree. I was disappointed in the D but it was the pass rush. There was none. Those passes were amazing. The deep pass to Clowny was covered but the pass was perfect. The same with the deep ball to Edwards. Davis was there but he's 5'11' trying to cover 6'3''. The interference on Allen was bovine excrement, so was the personal foul on Wilson.

Classy of you Junc, classy thanks man. You said you'd be here win or lose and you showed up, so credit for that. Hopefully we can repeat this performance in two weeks!! It was a great night to be Dolphin fan, no doubt!!

What's wrong with these Jets fans that they are all over our boards? They don't have their own boards? This guy comes over to our board and provokes us all week long. It does not make him more of a "man" to eat his crow sandwich in our public arena, it just makes him a public crow eater!

What do they want from us? Go away!

Its not about who won or lost last night its about the fact that each team has its board for its fans.

Please we are really not interested in bad mannered, poor decision making Jet fans! Please go make bad decisions (like being a Jet fan) elsewhere, thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom