Congratulations on the Win | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

You brought the term franchise QB into the discussion and used the team's post season success as evidence.

If the list was mostly good QBs, what were the others? They all were more successful than Sanchez.

Kordell Stewart and Grossman are conf champions. They must be better than Sanchez.

Prove it.

Kordell never won a conf title as a QB, Grossman did in a weak NFC and never got as far as the title game again.

You want me to put you on the phone next time I have a conversation?

Again you must be paying attention to THIS thread...and hey, Im entitled to a day off now and then to do with as I please...and you pretty much started all this crap by questioning peoples intelligence...and pretty much proclaiming yourself the smartest man in the world when it comes to football when in all honesty you dont know half of what you want to act or THINK you do...and now claiming you have talked to people "inside the Jets"...the janitor that cleans the toilets dosent count...the guy who sells beer or hot dogs dosent count...and now wanting to call people bottom of the barrel posters? dude seriously...go home...you are an embarrassment to any intelligent Jets fan out there...

I didn't question anyone's intelligence, I was told I acted like I am smart. I made a joke that I just look smart b/c of who I am dealing w/.

I don't claim to work for the Jets, I don't claim to have inside info, I simply stated a fact that I have had conversations w/ members of the team and I do from time to time. It's not something I like to ever bring up, I talk w/ many people in the sports world as part of my job.

Really hope the Jets keep Sanchez and dont get someone like Petyon Manning.

Not worried about Sanchez at all but if thejest were to get a proven pro bowler like Manning then damn I would definitely be worried

My apologies if this has already been posted;

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...for-magazines/

I know this is a "rumor" site but they are quoting Kris Jenkins.

Go ahead and spin this one too. Your former players know your "franchise qb" isn't what you make him out to be.

This thread has gone long enough for me. I just came across this piece and figured I'd add it to here and read what other excuse you come up with to defend your boy toy.

Yes. Or simply provide some indisputable inside info. Or get quoted as a source in a legit article.

you can choose to believe me or not, I don't care. I have been here 8 years and I don't throw out nonsense. I actually mistakenly mentioned that. I try to keep everything about real life private but I already posted it and it was quoted so it was too late to turn back. I'm not saying I'm inside the building, I'm not saying I have a hotline to anyone but I do get a chance to speak w/ various people connected the team from time to time.

My apologies if this has already been posted;

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...for-magazines/

I know this is a "rumor" site but they are quoting Kris Jenkins.

Go ahead and spin this one too. Your former players know your "franchise qb" isn't what you make him out to be.

This thread has gone long enough for me. I just came across this piece and figured I'd add it to here and read what other excuse you come up with to defend your boy toy.

What is to spin? I don't think he said anything that bad, I think it's a legit point to stop worrying about what people think and start leading like he is capable of. Jenkins also said he thinks Sanchez can be an elite QB but I guess you missed that part. EVERYONE deserves criticism for the meltdown, I gave Mark tons of credit for helping the team the previous 2 years and he gets tons of blame for this year but like years 1 and 2 weren't all about him year #3 wasn't either. It was a disappointing season all around, let's see if he and the team can recover? I think they can but you never know until they prove it.

you can choose to believe me or not, I don't care. I have been here 8 years and I don't throw out nonsense. I actually mistakenly mentioned that. I try to keep everything about real life private but I already posted it and it was quoted so it was too late to turn back. I'm not saying I'm inside the building, I'm not saying I have a hotline to anyone but I do get a chance to speak w/ various people connected the team from time to time.

Not.

that's ok, pretend I never said it. I made it up, I don't get a chance to talk to anyone associated w/ the team.

nyjunc, here is my last post in this thread. I offer the following observations as evidence that you are not objective when discussing Sanchez.

I have read numerous posts by you where you have stated something to the effect of:

"Sanchez has won 4 road playoff games".

I don't recall ever reading anything like:

"Sanchez has lost two AFC title games" or
"Sanchez lost 8 games this year and missed the playoffs"

Care to provide examples that I have missed? Don't include any examples where Sanchez is only given part of the blame or other parts of the team are give part of the credit.

nyjunc, here is my last post in this thread. I offer the following observations as evidence that you are not objective when discussing Sanchez.

I have read numerous posts by you where you have stated something to the effect of:

Care to provide examples that I have missed? Don't include any examples where Sanchez is only given part of the blame or other parts of the team are give part of the credit.

Every aspect of that team is in utter turmoil caused by the whacky culture that has been instilled by a dilusional loud mouth head coach and a GM that has put together a failing team of whiney little bizzo's and cry babies.. Even the 6th round rookie, 3rd string QB, called out the locker room and basically said his locker room in college was more professional than his locker room in the NFL.. I for one am greatly enjoying the turmoil these DB's have created for themselves.

I don't claim to be 100% objective, I think I am as much as I can be but of course I skew thoughts in his favor. I feel I'm fair but I give him the benefit of the doubt.

He deserves praise for helping us win 4 playoff games but he also deserve blame for 2 losses and for the collapse. i tend to discuss more positive stuff than negative. he has plenty of flaws and needs to vastly improve upon this year. I have never claimed him to be great just that I am confident we can win big w/ him and that's all I really care about.

I have never give Sanchez all the credit for ones either, he was a part of the team that went to 2 title games. he played well to help the team win just like he played poorly to help us lose these last 3 weeks.

i think sometimes people see me defend him and think that I think he's great. That's not the case at all.

Every aspect of that team is in utter turmoil caused by the whacky culture that has been instilled by a dilusional loud mouth head coach and a GM that has put together a failing team of whiney little bizzo's and cry babies.. Even the 6th round rookie, 3rd string QB, called out the locker room and basically said his locker room in college was more professional than his locker room in the NFL.. I for one am greatly enjoying the turmoil these DB's have created for themselves.

to be fair McElroy and his teammates were probably paid better at 'Bama and what di the defensive backs create?:D

I don't claim to be 100% objective, I think I am as much as I can be but of course I skew thoughts in his favor. I feel I'm fair but I give him the benefit of the doubt.

He deserves praise for helping us win 4 playoff games but he also deserve blame for 2 losses and for the collapse. i tend to discuss more positive stuff than negative. he has plenty of flaws and needs to vastly improve upon this year. I have never claimed him to be great just that I am confident we can win big w/ him and that's all I really care about.

I have never give Sanchez all the credit for ones either, he was a part of the team that went to 2 title games. he played well to help the team win just like he played poorly to help us lose these last 3 weeks.

i think sometimes people see me defend him and think that I think he's great. That's not the case at all.

If this were the gist of all your Sanchez posts, we'd have nothing to disagree on.

One more question:

he has plenty of flaws and needs to vastly improve upon this year.

or what? What do you think should happen if he doesn't improve? And by when?

If this were the gist of all your Sanchez posts, we'd have nothing to disagree on.

One more question:

or what? What do you think should happen if he doesn't improve? And by when?

if next year goes like this year I could see us exploring some options, that would be 2 years w/o improving and that would be a red flag. I don't expect that to happen but you never know.

That is usually the gist of my posts, sometimes I have to defend him against people that are overly negative and it may look like I am acting like he is really, really good but I have never called him great or even said he will be great. He's good, I am happy and I think we can win big w/ him and that's all I care about. #s are nice but I don't know if he'll ever be a #s guy, in 2010 that was fine b/c he was excellent down the stretch in big spots but this year(w/ better #s) he was worse b/c he failed often in big spots including the last 3 games.

if next year goes like this year I could see us exploring some options, that would be 2 years w/o improving and that would be a red flag. I don't expect that to happen but you never know.

That is usually the gist of my posts, sometimes I have to defend him against people that are overly negative and it may look like I am acting like he is really, really good but I have never called him great or even said he will be great. He's good, I am happy and I think we can win big w/ him and that's all I care about. #s are nice but I don't know if he'll ever be a #s guy, in 2010 that was fine b/c he was excellent down the stretch in big spots but this year(w/ better #s) he was worse b/c he failed often in big spots including the last 3 games.

Fair enough.

Back
Top Bottom