Congratulations on the Win | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

m. My bad. I thought we were talking about the train wreck that is the PRESENT Jet team. I know, I know,"back to back AFC championship games....blah, blah,blah." I sometimes have other things to do beside posting here, but I enjoy this site. I would enjoy it even more without you here.

The train wreck still won 2 more games than the great Miami Dolphins.

Again with the...I post here more than anyone in the entire world OOOOOOOHH NOOOOO....so some of us cant sit behind a computer all day and troll a rival teams message board it means you wont be missed...RIGHT...the world wont stop spinning because you vanish from it little buddy...

You don't contrinute at all, you barely post and you are wasting your precious few posts whining about me. MBs like this are a community of fans sharing their thoughts and learning new things but you are too busy whining to contribute like many of those complaining about me in this thread.

The thing is we have no problem admitting that the jets have been better than us. We know that because it's true and we are not blind. It's even more obvious that Sanchez sucks but you just won't admit it..........step 1. admit it to yourself. step 2. admit it to us. step 3. feel better about yourself for coming clean

I just need to know how it's possible for a QB that sucks to help his team get to 2 title games in his first 2 years? he must have done something right, right?

It's junc that needs to be sent to the depths of the sea. You don't bust the guy that has the weed. You bust the dealer to prevent future problems

It's people like you that took this thread off course.

The train wreck still won 2 more games than the great Miami Dolphins.

You don't contrinute at all, you barely post and you are wasting your precious few posts whining about me. MBs like this are a community of fans sharing their thoughts and learning new things but you are too busy whining to contribute like many of those complaining about me in this thread.

I just need to know how it's possible for a QB that sucks to help his team get to 2 title games in his first 2 years? he must have done something right, right?

It's people like you that took this thread off course.

Again...you I promise you havent read half of the posts Ive made on this board...and the reason people complain is because TROLLS like you make boards like this pointless...all you do is troll this sigh because the people at the Jet boards are even sick of your lame posts and man crush of the Great Nacho....

You know Junc, thinking that you are the smartest guy in the room works better when you actually are. But hey, you've got those back to back AFC title losses....

The reason why you made it to two afc championships is because you had a great team. The reason we didn't is because we didn't have a great team. At that point the Jets and Dolphins were being held back by crappy QB play. Yes at that time you guys had a much better all around team. If you would have had a franchise QB you would have won at least one super bowl. The thing I hate to admit is you would be a super bowl contender right now with even an average QB. You guys have a solid team. You are a QB away from being great. Dolphins fans know a thing or two about wishful thinking with their QB's and we also are very familiar with what crappy QB's who are never gonna make it look like. You my friend have a lousy QB and it is highly unlikely that he will ever be a top 10 QB. Those are the facts

You know Junc, thinking that you are the smartest guy in the room works better when you actually are. But hey, you've got those back to back AFC title losses....

I don't think I'm really that smart but it's hard not to feel like a genius when folks like you are attacking me.

Again...you I promise you havent read half of the posts Ive made on this board...and the reason people complain is because TROLLS like you make boards like this pointless...all you do is troll this sigh because the people at the Jet boards are even sick of your lame posts and man crush of the Great Nacho....

You barely post, I never see your posts in actual football discussions- just bashing me. I come here to discuss football w/ rival fans, many people get it and we have a great time but some people have't grown up enough whereb they can intelligently discuss football w/ opposing fans. I al ALWAYS fair, I criticize your team or my team when they deserve it, I praise your team or my team when they deserve it. The facts are my team has been much better than yours so you see more negative on Miami but I am ALWAYS fair.

The reason why you made it to two afc championships is because you had a great team. The reason we didn't is because we didn't have a great team. At that point the Jets and Dolphins were being held back by crappy QB play. Yes at that time you guys had a much better all around team. If you would have had a franchise QB you would have won at least one super bowl. The thing I hate to admit is you would be a super bowl contender right now with even an average QB. You guys have a solid team. You are a QB away from being great. Dolphins fans know a thing or two about wishful thinking with their QB's and we also are very familiar with what crappy QB's who are never gonna make it look like. You my friend have a lousy QB and it is highly unlikely that he will ever be a top 10 QB. Those are the facts

If all it takes is a great team and a supposed franchise QB how come Brees didn't win in SD? how come Rivers hasn't made the playoffs in 2 years? how come Peyton barely has one SB win(in a postseason he threw 3 TDs and 7 INTs), how come Romo hasn't been to even a title game? There are many more QBs perceived to be better but they weren't better for our team, mark was a major reason why we made 2 title games, w/ another QB who may have made the big mistke(like Rivers did against us) we don't make those runs.

Each offseason the last 3 years I have heard Miami is better across the board yet when the games are played the Jets end up w/ the better record and playoff runs. There isn't a huge talent gap btw our teams but quality QB play in big games was one area that seperated us.

you guys have not had quality QB play since Pennington and you won't until you get a new QB. Franchise QB's don't put up 70 QB ratings for the year like Sanchez does every year. Face it. He blows. Let me know when a real franchise QB puts up a 70 QB rating for the year. Prime example is Phillip Rivers this year. He is clearly having an off year but still has an 88.7. There is obviously more to stats than meets the eye but NO franchise QB puts up a 70

Being a Jet fan is possibly some form of mental illness, but pretending Sanchez is a "franchise quarterback" is just insanity.

​How do you "barely" have a SB win?

for all the talent he has had around him it took one postseason where he threw 3 TDs and 7 INTs, faced NE at home where Brady's top 2 weapons were Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney then "outdueled" Rex Grossman and the Bears for the title.

QUOTE=mega-fin-love;1064157964]you guys have not had quality QB play since Pennington and you won't until you get a new QB. Franchise QB's don't put up 70 QB ratings for the year like Sanchez does every year. Face it. He blows. Let me know when a real franchise QB puts up a 70 QB rating for the year. Prime example is Phillip Rivers this year. He is clearly having an off year but still has an 88.7. There is obviously more to stats than meets the eye but NO franchise QB puts up a 70[/QUOTE]

you aren't making back to back title games w/o quality QB play and sanchez was MUCH better than Chad ever was in postseason. I love Chad, one of my all time favorite Jets but Mark is a much better postseason QB than Chad.

That's awesome that Rivers has a better rating but most of that was in garbage time when the season was over. Mark was over 80 most of the year until the poor play late. It's not about ratings, it's about making plays to win games. Mark didn't do either this year.

Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo. No more tears.

Is this some sort of Jason Taylor joke?

Is this some sort of Jason Taylor joke?

I realize you're reaching desperately here in a rather amusing attempt to save face, but I think everyone else here knows who's been crying after Sunday's game.

​Is anyone else going to throw up if they hear "back to back AFC..." title game losses again?

Nah, the only sound I hear is a giant sucking sound that is either a byproduct of the Jets' window closing, or just nyjunc cranking out another quality post about Mark Sanchez.

Back
Top Bottom