Congratulations on the Win | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

Junk is "special"....just nod and smile, dude is just a troll

Just give it up.. the opinion of someone who posted on TGG that he wouldn't take 2 first round picks for Sanchez and posted here recently that he'd prefer Taco under center to a bunch of starting QBs including Rivers and Ryan neutralizes any objectivity he might have one time possessed. The irony is that on another thread, when I took him to task with the following actual TGG and FH screenshots of his words verbatim, he retorted that it's me who has a comprehension problem and hopes I haven't reproduced: a textbook coping defense mechanism when facts get in the way of a parsed partisan storyline. :idk: As I pointed out many times, "Lastworditis" whether it's OCD or ego-driven doesn't mean you haven't already been pwned.

Junc on Sanchez being worth more than 2 first rounders in a trade (and being
better than Carson Palmer)
nmmeft-1.jpg

Junc on Sanchez starting on the majority of teams in the league (instead of the
reality of 6-8 if that) and how he'd take Taco over Rivers and Ryan among others

28a5lzp-1.jpg

He's so far removed from reality and rational thinking that it's a lost cause. His thinking works backwards. A rational thought process involves looking at all the information and then drawing a conclusion. He draws his conclusion first and then contorts the information to suit his conclusion.

Just give it up.. the opinion of someone who posted on TGG that he wouldn't take 2 first round picks for Sanchez and posted here recently that he'd prefer Taco under center to a bunch of starting QBs including Rivers and Ryan neutralizes any objectivity he might have one time possessed. The irony is that on another thread, when I took him to task with the following actual TGG and FH screenshots of his words verbatim, he retorted that it's me who has a comprehension problem and hopes I haven't reproduced: a textbook coping defense mechanism when facts get in the way of a parsed partisan storyline. :idk: As I pointed out many times, "Lastworditis" whether it's OCD or ego-driven doesn't mean you haven't already been pwned.

Junc on Sanchez being worth more than 2 first rounders in a trade (and being
better than Carson Palmer)
nmmeft-1.jpg

Junc on Sanchez starting on the majority of teams in the league (instead of the
reality of 6-8 if that) and how he'd take Taco over Rivers and Ryan among others

28a5lzp-1.jpg

so the guy who said the Jets can't win w/ Sanchez b/c he went to USC, Rex Ryan can't coach b/c his Dad wasn't a good HC, Bart Scott couldn't play b/c Ray Lewis made him, Josh Freeman is better than Mark Sanchez is complaining b/c I woulsdn't get rid of a 3rd year QB that helped us get to 2 title games in 3 years?

I am honored though that you take your valuable time and search for my posts on various sites.

These are some of the games you credit Sanchez with for having 6 "good" games:

M.Sanchez 12-15-182-1-0. Game manager when the team ran the ball 38 times
M.Sanchez 12-23-100-1-1. Again game manager. 38 rushing attempts. The defense held SD to 14 points.
M.Sanchez 18-31-189-0-1. 37 rushing attempts and the D held Indy to 16 points and kept the Jets in the game while Sanchez stunk it up for the whole first half.

When the Jets don't run the ball (vs. Indy in -09 and Pitt last year) they lose.

Basically, Sanchez has had one good game when the team won (vs NE) thats it. So yeah, 1 out of 4 good games in wins is occasionally.

You obviously didn't watch the games and just focused on the stat sheets. he was near flawless in Cincy, 3 incompletions w/ 2 of them being drops.

At SD his #s weren't great but he made huge plays for us to win, w/o we don't win and he outplayed Philip Rivers

at Indy last year he had a tough 1st half but a very good 2nd half which ended w/ him getting Nick Folk into chip shot range in the final seconds to win the game.

You won't find this info in boxscores.

Last year vs. Pitt we couldn't run and he had us back in the game if our supposed great D makes one stop he has a chance to lead us to the win.

He's so far removed from reality and rational thinking that it's a lost cause. His thinking works backwards. A rational thought process involves looking at all the information and then drawing a conclusion. He draws his conclusion first and then contorts the information to suit his conclusion.

please list the irrational thoughts?

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Can someone please tell me why this guy isn't banned yet (junc)??? Does he have incriminating pictures of the owner or mods?? There are 0ver 20 pages of a thread created by him which he used as a backhanded compliment while insulting our team and hanging on to the claim that his team has a franchise qb and they are only a few tweaks from being elite?

Reading these posts I still see nothing that he brings to a debate. He repeats himself over and over again but refuses to admit it. So his claim to this forum is he creates debate? Says who? Him? Because all he has ever done in any thread he brings himself in is insult the posters when they don't agree and mentions the two AFCCG.

Only he claims to be valued in this forum. If he actually had people who enjoyed discussing things with him surely they would have said something by now in his defense, no?

Again, if his version of debate is to say cr*p about the dolphins and repeat himself over and over and over again then why is he allowed to post here and waste time and space?

This from a guy who contributes nothing to discussions other than whining about someone who is far more knowledegable than he is.

Just give it up.. the opinion of someone who posted on TGG that he wouldn't take 2 first round picks for Sanchez and posted here recently that he'd prefer Taco under center to a bunch of starting QBs including Rivers and Ryan neutralizes any objectivity he might have one time possessed.

Another fine example of nyjunc not being able to keep his story straight. In one thread he ranks Sanchez as the 6th best QB in the league. In another thread, he says "I never said Sanchez was great". :confused:

at Indy last year he had a tough 1st half but a very good 2nd half which ended w/ him getting Nick Folk into chip shot range in the final seconds to win the game.
You obviously watch the game through green colored glasses and give too much credit to Sanchez for wins and too little blame for their loses.

Only you could find a way to rationalize 12-23-100-1-1. Too funny.

Against Indy, all they did was run the ball for most of the 2nd half. Are you serious? They altered their game plan to not use Sanchez for most of the 2nd half. Okay, Sanchez is the best at handing off in the league.... He made one throw in the whole game against a bad defense and that was setup by a 47 yard KO return.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/10/sports/football/10jets.html

I'm pretty sure Junc knows that Sanchez sucks but he has been fighting this battle so long that he thinks he has come way to far to change his story. Not even Junc is stupid enough to believe that Sanchez is an unquestioned franchise QB....Or is he?

Another fine example of nyjunc not being able to keep his story straight. In one thread he ranks Sanchez as the 6th best QB in the league. In another thread, he says "I never said Sanchez was great". :confused:

Show me where I said Sanchez was the 6th best QB? The problem is you guys struggle w/ reading comprehension. What I said was I'd onlt take 5 or 6 guys on this team ahead of Sanchez. That doesn't mean he's the 6th best QB but for our situation I wouldn't trade him for anyone outside of Brady, Manning(healthy), Rodgers, Brees, Ben.

This is why you are confused, try reading and absorbing the material.

You obviously watch the game through green colored glasses and give too much credit to Sanchez for wins and too little blame for their loses.

Only you could find a way to rationalize 12-23-100-1-1. Too funny.

Against Indy, all they did was run the ball for most of the 2nd half. Are you serious? They altered their game plan to not use Sanchez for most of the 2nd half. Okay, Sanchez is the best at handing off in the league.... He made one throw in the whole game against a bad defense and that was setup by a 47 yard KO return.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/10/sports/football/10jets.html

You didn't watch the game, in last year's title game Ben had a 30 something rating yet he was the difference maker in the game. It's NOT about individual stats, he made a bunch of huge plays on 3rd downs to help us win.

Against Indy last year he struggled int he 1st half and they came out running but that doesn't mean he didn't have a good half which included the GAME WINNING DRIVE.

I'm pretty sure Junc knows that Sanchez sucks but he has been fighting this battle so long that he thinks he has come way to far to change his story. Not even Junc is stupid enough to believe that Sanchez is an unquestioned franchise QB....Or is he?

I'm still waiting for the list of bad QBs to reach title games or make deep playoff runs in back to back years.

This from a guy who contributes nothing to discussions other than whining about someone who is far more knowledegable than he is.

Because I don't talk out of my as* like you I don't contribute? MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE??? YOU?? Surely your kidding me, right?

Please tell me what you are more knowledgeable at? Annoying people? Yes. Talking out of your as*? Yes. Because all you do is repeat yourself. You've proven to be a troll and nothing more. There are many other Jets fans that come here and are a pleasure to discuss things with.

You should be banned for what you continue to do. I expect you not to know what you do because you are blind to your homer acts and attack actual posters on this site.

You contribute nothing except attacks and post underhanded comments. You have never posted anything of worth on this site. Keep patting yourself on your back. You must be a very lonely person with that kind of attitude.

You have been owned on this thread and you refuse to stop. All you do is continue with your rants.

If the owner wants an idea to really raise money for this site I purpose that he puts up an amount people can donate to have you banned, that donation would be a hot ticket here.

Because I don't talk out of my as* like you I don't contribute? MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE??? YOU?? Surely your kidding me, right?

Please tell me what you are more knowledgeable at? Annoying people? Yes. Talking out of your as*? Yes. Because all you do is repeat yourself. You've proven to be a troll and nothing more. There are many other Jets fans that come here and are a pleasure to discuss things with.

You should be banned for what you continue to do. I expect you not to know what you do because you are blind to your homer acts and attack actual posters on this site.

You contribute nothing except attacks and post underhanded comments. You have never posted anything of worth on this site. Keep patting yourself on your back. You must be a very lonely person with that kind of attitude.

You have been owned on this thread and you refuse to stop. All you do is continue with your rants.

If the owner wants an idea to really raise money for this site I purpose that he puts up an amount people can donate to have you banned, that donation would be a hot ticket here.

You do talk out of your @** as you have no clue what you are talking about 90% of the time.

All you do is waste your time attacking me rather than contributing to discussions.

yes, I have been owned in this thread:lol:

The people afraid of the truth would want me gone, those that know the game and are comfortable w/ their knowledge want me here. I bet if we put up a poll as to who contributes more and who is more valuable to the site- you vs. me- I'd win comfortably.

Show me where I said Sanchez was the 6th best QB? The problem is you guys struggle w/ reading comprehension. What I said was I'd onlt take 5 or 6 guys on this team ahead of Sanchez. That doesn't mean he's the 6th best QB but for our situation I wouldn't trade him for anyone outside of Brady, Manning(healthy), Rodgers, Brees, Ben.

This is why you are confused, try reading and absorbing the material.

So you're saying you wouldn't trade Sanchez for a better QB? :confused:

So it is a man crush after all.

You didn't watch the game, in last year's title game Ben had a 30 something rating yet he was the difference maker in the game. It's NOT about individual stats, he made a bunch of huge plays on 3rd downs to help us win.

Against Indy last year he struggled int he 1st half and they came out running but that doesn't mean he didn't have a good half which included the GAME WINNING DRIVE.

Give it up. The article was clear.

I'm still waiting for the list of bad QBs to reach title games or make deep playoff runs in back to back years.

Now it needs to be "bad" QBs? First the list needed to be non-franchise QBs, then good QBs, then mediocre QBs, now bad.....

You really do argue like a child.

You do talk out of your @** as you have no clue what you are talking about 90% of the time.

All you do is waste your time attacking me rather than contributing to discussions.

yes, I have been owned in this thread:lol:

The people afraid of the truth would want me gone, those that know the game and are comfortable w/ their knowledge want me here. I bet if we put up a poll as to who contributes more and who is more valuable to the site- you vs. me- I'd win comfortably.

- Do it, I dare you because that would mean you would actually have to see the results of the very people you insult on here.

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE that claims to contribute to this site. NOBODY ELSE cares for what you have to say. You've been repeating yourself here for years. You have gotten old and tired here.

Back
Top Bottom