Congratulations on the Win | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

If you would just admit that there is a good chance that Sanchez is not gonna be a franchise QB then we would respect that. We know you have to realize it by now. It would let us know that you are just stubborn, but not the complete moran that you are now. More importantly we could talk about a topic that is actually debatable like who will be a better team next year.

If you would just admit that there is a good chance that Sanchez is not gonna be a franchise QB then we would respect that. We know you have to realize it by now. It would let us know that you are just stubborn, but not the complete moran that you are now. More importantly we could talk about a topic that is actually debatable like who will be a better team next year.

You nailed it. The ridiculous thing is that I've never said that Sanchez can't or won't be a franchise QB. Just that he isn't one now. EVERYONE agrees with that, including people inside the Jets organization and certainly the players. Every article on Sanchez focuses on how he must improve.

- Do it, I dare you because that would mean you would actually have to see the results of the very people you insult on here.

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE that claims to contribute to this site. NOBODY ELSE cares for what you have to say. You've been repeating yourself here for years. You have gotten old and tired here.

Again...Im soooo glad my friends who are Jets fans are actually SMART..INTELLIGENT...RATIONAL individuals who actually KNOW football and understand Ol' DirtySanchez is a joke...and have stopped defending him...and if they actually spent any time on these forums they would probably revoke SOMEONES Jets fan card...

I just want nyjunc to answer one thing: If Sanchez's capability as a QB in his first two years was measured by the team's record and his performance in big games, why is that not true this year? If it is, then he regressed. If he regressed, who's to say that won't continue?

Isn't it funny how people like you always tell me how all our guys suck and all your guys are better yet my team always wins much more? How does that happen? I must have some idea what I am talking about, right?

show me the contradictions?[/QUOTE "Always win much more"? You won two more games than we did, even with your all-world QB. Then, when you absolutely needed to win, WE BEAT YOU. Seriously, just go away. You won't be missed.

So you're saying you wouldn't trade Sanchez for a better QB? :confused:

So it is a man crush after all.

Give it up. The article was clear.

Now it needs to be "bad" QBs? First the list needed to be non-franchise QBs, then good QBs, then mediocre QBs, now bad.....

You really do argue like a child.
for the way mark played this year I would have preferred another QB(but w/ the awful OL not many could have survived the season) but based on his 3 years there are only a few I'd rather have. There are perceptions about who is better but certain guys struggle in Janaury, Sanchez has not and that was huge to our 2 runs. I appreciate what he did and I'm not ready to throw him out.

I didn't read the article, there was no need to. I saw the game live and have watched it multiple times on DVD where mark led us to the GW FG- made it a chip shot for our shaky kicker.

When did I ever ask you to make a list of non franchise QBs? I never said that, you took that upon yourself. I asked to name me the bad/mediocre QBs who have reached title games in back to back years.

You read like a child, one who can't read. All the posts and links are nice but they aren't in response to what I am writing. Try reading slower please.

- Do it, I dare you because that would mean you would actually have to see the results of the very people you insult on here.

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE that claims to contribute to this site. NOBODY ELSE cares for what you have to say. You've been repeating yourself here for years. You have gotten old and tired here.

The only people I insult are the ones that insult me and if you can dish it out you should be able to take it. Put up a poll, I'd love to see it. half the board doesn't even know who you are.

Things can change, if he has a year like this next year I might begin to change my tune but I have soon too much good over 3 years to change now.

It's pretty funny you called me a "moran".

we have talked about that topic for 3 years now w/ you guys insisting every offseason that A) you will be better and B) you will be a playoff team. I'm still waiting for that to happen.

You nailed it. The ridiculous thing is that I've never said that Sanchez can't or won't be a franchise QB. Just that he isn't one now. EVERYONE agrees with that, including people inside the Jets organization and certainly the players. Every article on Sanchez focuses on how he must improve.

I promise you I have talked to more people inside the Jets than you have and while neither of us may know the truth the only on the record quote was that of the Jets GM who fully backs his QB. Of course they aren't going to badmouth him since they expect him to start but I am not going to listen to some silly rumor.

Again...Im soooo glad my friends who are Jets fans are actually SMART..INTELLIGENT...RATIONAL individuals who actually KNOW football and understand Ol' DirtySanchez is a joke...and have stopped defending him...and if they actually spent any time on these forums they would probably revoke SOMEONES Jets fan card...

Yep, the whiny fans like you who whenever something goes wrong they want half the team let go and the coach. Those are the real fans!

I just want nyjunc to answer one thing: If Sanchez's capability as a QB in his first two years was measured by the team's record and his performance in big games, why is that not true this year? If it is, then he regressed. If he regressed, who's to say that won't continue?

It is, I have said over and over he took a step back this year and that he didn't have a good year. It may continue, we have no idea how this ends, I'm confident he'll bounce back but we'll see.

Isn't it funny how people like you always tell me how all our guys suck and all your guys are better yet my team always wins much more? How does that happen? I must have some idea what I am talking about, right?

show me the contradictions?[/QUOTE "Always win much more"? You won two more games than we did, even with your all-world QB. Then, when you absolutely needed to win, WE BEAT YOU. Seriously, just go away. You won't be missed.

since 2009 we have won 32 games, Miami has won 20

I won't be missed? who are you? you barely post here, I'd be missed a heck of a lot more than you.

for the way mark played this year I would have preferred another QB(but w/ the awful OL not many could have survived the season) but based on his 3 years there are only a few I'd rather have. There are perceptions about who is better but certain guys struggle in Janaury, Sanchez has not and that was huge to our 2 runs. I appreciate what he did and I'm not ready to throw him out.

I didn't read the article, there was no need to. I saw the game live and have watched it multiple times on DVD where mark led us to the GW FG- made it a chip shot for our shaky kicker.

When did I ever ask you to make a list of non franchise QBs? I never said that, you took that upon yourself. I asked to name me the bad/mediocre QBs who have reached title games in back to back years.

You read like a child, one who can't read. All the posts and links are nice but they aren't in response to what I am writing. Try reading slower please.

The only people I insult are the ones that insult me and if you can dish it out you should be able to take it. Put up a poll, I'd love to see it. half the board doesn't even know who you are.

Things can change, if he has a year like this next year I might begin to change my tune but I have soon too much good over 3 years to change now.

It's pretty funny you called me a "moran".

we have talked about that topic for 3 years now w/ you guys insisting every offseason that A) you will be better and B) you will be a playoff team. I'm still waiting for that to happen.

I promise you I have talked to more people inside the Jets than you have and while neither of us may know the truth the only on the record quote was that of the Jets GM who fully backs his QB. Of course they aren't going to badmouth him since they expect him to start but I am not going to listen to some silly rumor.

Yep, the whiny fans like you who whenever something goes wrong they want half the team let go and the coach. Those are the real fans!

It is, I have said over and over he took a step back this year and that he didn't have a good year. It may continue, we have no idea how this ends, I'm confident he'll bounce back but we'll see.

LOL uh yea you never have paid attention to any post Ive made here...Ive never been a fan of blowing up a team just because of a season...try again...and no Im talking about the friends that have season tickets to the Jets even though they live in Va/MD....

I won't be missed? who are you? you barely post here, I'd be missed a heck of a lot more than you.

Shaking_head-1.gif

m. My bad. I thought we were talking about the train wreck that is the PRESENT Jet team. I know, I know,"back to back AFC championship games....blah, blah,blah." I sometimes have other things to do beside posting here, but I enjoy this site. I would enjoy it even more without you here.

Again with the...I post here more than anyone in the entire world OOOOOOOHH NOOOOO....so some of us cant sit behind a computer all day and troll a rival teams message board it means you wont be missed...RIGHT...the world wont stop spinning because you vanish from it little buddy...

The thing is we have no problem admitting that the jets have been better than us. We know that because it's true and we are not blind. It's even more obvious that Sanchez sucks but you just won't admit it..........step 1. admit it to yourself. step 2. admit it to us. step 3. feel better about yourself for coming clean

Back
Top Bottom