Congratulations on the Win | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

would you prefer I discuss back to back 7-9 seasons?
​I would prefer that you just go away, but you should remember: That was then, this is now. The Jets didn't make the playoffs. Almost maybe, but they LOST to the Dolphins.

​I would prefer that you just go away, but you should remember: That was then, this is now. The Jets didn't make the playoffs. Almost maybe, but they LOST to the Dolphins.

I love people who don't posts on the site wanting me to go away.

By the way, if we beat the dolphins we wouldn't have made it anyway.

I love nyjunc, it's like getting the full-bodied Gang Green experience without having to actually browse a website that has puke inducing coloring and design.

By the way, if we beat the dolphins we wouldn't have made it anyway.

Again with this...posting BS...we know...you have all the time in the world to post on FINHEAVEN....its okay...we get it...we see your large post count and I would bet all of my belongings and everything in my bank accounts that out of those 20,065 posts...AT LEAST 20,000 of them are you trying your best at being a troll but failing...Just like your boy DirtySanchez fails at playing QB and your fat loud mouth blowhard of a head coach FAILS at losing weight with a lap band procedure....Its okay though...as long as Sanchez plays for the Jests, my fantasy football teams have an AWESOME name....

When did I ever ask you to make a list of non franchise QBs? I never said that, you took that upon yourself. I asked to name me the bad/mediocre QBs who have reached title games in back to back years.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

You used the team's success in 2009 and 2010 as evidence that Sanchez is a franchise QB. You further stated that it is not possible for a team to have success in back to back years with mediocre QB. I created the list to prove you wrong. There are numerous examples of this happening.

I promise you I have talked to more people inside the Jets than you have and while neither of us may know the truth the only on the record quote was that of the Jets GM who fully backs his QB. Of course they aren't going to badmouth him since they expect him to start but I am not going to listen to some silly rumor.

Okay I call BS here. You haven't talked to ANYONE inside the Jets. Neither have I. I simply referenced articles containing quotes from people who have. Now the media is collectively lying because they are shattering your world view?

By the way, if we beat the dolphins we wouldn't have made it anyway.[/QUOTE I imagine you get a lot of that. Too bad you don't take the hint.

I do get a lot but luckily it's mostly the bottom of the barrell of the site, most of the good posters get it.

Again with this...posting BS...we know...you have all the time in the world to post on FINHEAVEN....its okay...we get it...we see your large post count and I would bet all of my belongings and everything in my bank accounts that out of those 20,065 posts...AT LEAST 20,000 of them are you trying your best at being a troll but failing...Just like your boy DirtySanchez fails at playing QB and your fat loud mouth blowhard of a head coach FAILS at losing weight with a lap band procedure....Its okay though...as long as Sanchez plays for the Jests, my fantasy football teams have an AWESOME name....

You have time to bash me, why don't you have time to get into intelligent discussions?

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

You used the team's success in 2009 and 2010 as evidence that Sanchez is a franchise QB. You further stated that it is not possible for a team to have success in back to back years with mediocre QB. I created the list to prove you wrong. There are numerous examples of this happening.

I never brought up franchise QBs, you did as far as naming other QBs w/ postseason success. I continually ask people to name bad/mediocre QBs who have helped get their teams to back to back title games. So fra no one can answer that.

Your lost was mostly good QBs, you haven't shown bad/medicore QBs that have had success like Sanchez has had. No one is saying sanchez is great or that he is THE reason we had so much success but he is A reason why we had so much success and you guys want to act like he was just along for the ride.

Okay I call BS here. You haven't talked to ANYONE inside the Jets. Neither have I. I simply referenced articles containing quotes from people who have. Now the media is collectively lying because they are shattering your world view?

You haven't, I have. I'm not saying the media is lying but these rumors are good for business. All I can go by is what I know and what the GM has said, I don't worry about rumors. I hear a million different rumors all the time that never get out- some which may be true and some aren't.

Here you go nyjunc, an analysis of a direct quote from the GM:

"Here’s what I would say: His rate of growth isn’t where it needs to be, but I think the trajectory of his career after three years is," Tannenbaum said. "I think he’s shown he can be a winning NFL quarterback and that’s what you need from the position. Do I think hes going to be Peyton Manning or Tom Brady or Drew Brees. Obviously that would be hard to say as of today. But I do think we can win a lot of games with Mark as our quarterback."

"His rate of growth isn’t where it needs to be" - I'm positive that he isn't getting better fast enough. No qualification to the statement.

"but I think the trajectory of his career after three years is" - WTF is the trajectory of his career? Notice the "I think".

"I think he’s shown he can be a winning NFL quarterback" - hmmm, he's clearly not sure if Sanchez can be a winning NFL QB

"Do I think hes going to be Peyton Manning or Tom Brady or Drew Brees. Obviously that would be hard to say as of today." - No. I don't think he will be a great QB.

"But I do think we can win a lot of games with Mark as our quarterback." - Not "I know", "I think"

Tannenboaum's statement can be summed up like this:

"I know he is currently not good enough and I'm not sure that he will be good enough.... who knows? Anyone have Peyton's number?"

Here you go nyjunc, an analysis of a direct quote from the GM:

"Here’s what I would say: His rate of growth isn’t where it needs to be, but I think the trajectory of his career after three years is," Tannenbaum said. "I think he’s shown he can be a winning NFL quarterback and that’s what you need from the position. Do I think hes going to be Peyton Manning or Tom Brady or Drew Brees. Obviously that would be hard to say as of today. But I do think we can win a lot of games with Mark as our quarterback."

"His rate of growth isn’t where it needs to be" - I'm positive that he isn't getting better fast enough. No qualification to the statement.

"but I think the trajectory of his career after three years is" - WTF is the trajectory of his career? Notice the "I think".

"I think he’s shown he can be a winning NFL quarterback" - hmmm, he's clearly not sure if Sanchez can be a winning NFL QB

"Do I think hes going to be Peyton Manning or Tom Brady or Drew Brees. Obviously that would be hard to say as of today." - No. I don't think he will be a great QB.

"But I do think we can win a lot of games with Mark as our quarterback." - Not "I know", "I think"

Tannenboaum's statement can be summed up like this:

"I know he is currently not good enough and I'm not sure that he will be good enough.... who knows? Anyone have Peyton's number?"

That is your interpretation.

how is he not sure if Sanchez can be a winning QB when through 3 years he clearly is including winning the most road games for a QB in NFL History and the most playoff games by a Jets QB. Our history may not be great but it shows he must be doing something right.

By the way fininBuf: I like you as a poster, you don't just post chidiash attacks. You disagree and post your side, many participating in this thread could take a lesson.

I never brought up franchise QBs, you did as far as naming other QBs w/ postseason success.

You brought the term franchise QB into the discussion and used the team's post season success as evidence.

Your lost was mostly good QBs, you haven't shown bad/medicore QBs that have had success like Sanchez has had. No one is saying sanchez is great or that he is THE reason we had so much success but he is A reason why we had so much success and you guys want to act like he was just along for the ride.

If the list was mostly good QBs, what were the others? They all were more successful than Sanchez.

Kordell Stewart and Grossman are conf champions. They must be better than Sanchez.

You haven't, I have.

Prove it.

I do get a lot but luckily it's mostly the bottom of the barrell of the site, most of the good posters get it.

You have time to bash me, why don't you have time to get into intelligent discussions?

I never brought up franchise QBs, you did as far as naming other QBs w/ postseason success. I continually ask people to name bad/mediocre QBs who have helped get their teams to back to back title games. So fra no one can answer that.

You haven't, I have. I'm not saying the media is lying but these rumors are good for business. All I can go by is what I know and what the GM has said, I don't worry about rumors. I hear a million different rumors all the time that never get out- some which may be true and some aren't.

Again you must be paying attention to THIS thread...and hey, Im entitled to a day off now and then to do with as I please...and you pretty much started all this crap by questioning peoples intelligence...and pretty much proclaiming yourself the smartest man in the world when it comes to football when in all honesty you dont know half of what you want to act or THINK you do...and now claiming you have talked to people "inside the Jets"...the janitor that cleans the toilets dosent count...the guy who sells beer or hot dogs dosent count...and now wanting to call people bottom of the barrel posters? dude seriously...go home...you are an embarrassment to any intelligent Jets fan out there...

Back
Top Bottom