Congratulations to Nick Saban. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations to Nick Saban.

madmic21

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hey whatever you wanna say about the guy, he did a heck of a job with Alabama. Sometimes you can hate but what he did down there was impressive. I guess I am just too nice of a guy.

Hey whatever you wanna say about the guy, he did a heck of a job with Alabama. Sometimes you can hate but what he did down there was impressive. I guess I am just too nice of a guy.

Colt stays in that game and Texas wins. He got lucky today.

I'll congratulate the Alabama players but not that turd.

Saban Does For Alabama What He Was Suppose To Do For Miami

say what you will, I dispise him for not having his heart in being a pro coach after taking Waynes money....BUT he proves once again coaching matters.

I am so envious of winners god I cant waite for the day I can see the dolphins holding the vince lombardi trophy

I have nothing against Nick. Guy is a hell of a COLLEGE coach. We wouldn't be **** with him anyway, the NFL is not for him.

Congrats to Bama, well deserved and a very talented team . . . McClain come on down.

It's not just about the lying prior to leaving. It's about how he treated people when he was in Miami. Throw in his wife's comments about escaping Miami and it adds up to no class, obnoxious, arrogant a$$.

I will never congratulate nick that win goes to a very talented team not him. YOU can say whatever you want, but he **** us up.

A true freshman led most of a comeback. Saban did nothing to win that game. The only thing that I saw was the prefectly called corner blitz that jarred the ball loose towards the end of the game. Outside of that, it was his players making the plays. Had McCoy came back in the game, Texas would've won that game easily. Shipley was torching Barron all game and McCoy would've made them pay. Saban is a ______________ <----------- (insert insult here.)

That guy is a JACKASS!!!, Smile Nick you just won the championship game, Lucky for you Colt McCoy got injured...

Screw Saban. The only thing worse than a quitter is a lying quitter. He is a lying *******. Can't make it with the big boys, so he plays with the little boys.

If Colt stays in, Alabama gets whooped. Heck, a freshman almost got to them.

And what was this running up the score with 50 seconds left?

He'll get his - one of these days.

Back
Top Bottom