Congratulations to Nick Saban. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations to Nick Saban.

Congrats to the Alabama players, Psst... hey nick FU*K YOU!!!!

I was hoping he drowned during the gatorade bath!!!

LOL @ All of the "Well, with Colt McCoy" blah blah blah crap. I guess we beat the Patriots last season because they didn't have Tom Brady, right?

Alabama had to go out and beat Texas—not Colt McCoy. Injuries happen. It's a part of the game. I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Alabama held the great Tim Tebow in check. They also did a nice job on Tyrod taylor, Jevan Snead and Ryan Mallet.

Congratualtions to Nick Saban and his football team. Saban is EASILY the greatest college football coach I've seen in my lifetime.

Seriously????? This Guy Left This F******** Team For Shreds And You Want To Congratulate His ***? If I Lived Remotely Close To Tuscaloosa I Would Gladly Do A Clip Of 20 To Life For Dealing With His Dumb ***

Ban Me Do Whatever I Hate The Guy As Much As I Hate Satan Himself Even More

Seriously????? This Guy Left This F******** Team For Shreds And You Want To Congratulate His ***? If I Lived Remotely Close To Tuscaloosa I Would Gladly Do A Clip Of 20 To Life For Dealing With His Dumb ***

Ban Me Do Whatever I Hate The Guy As Much As I Hate Satan Himself Even More

Yeah, I do congratulate him. He did what was best for himself and his family which is what you and I do EVERYDAY when we step out of the bed. Yeah, Saban left us. His heart wasn't in it. Can you blame him for leaving if his heart wasn't in it? If his heart isn't in it, why would you want him here. I'm glad he left. We both benefited from his departure.

Did he tell a couple of lies? Maybe. Did he hide it from people that he was interested? Yeah. And? When I go out looking for a new job, I don't come back to my current job and tell my superiors that I'm looking for a new job. When I do apply for a new job, I don't want my future employer contacting my present employer. That reflects badly on me. My current employer may can my *** on the spot. I need a job. I have a family to support. You gotta work angles in life. This is a BUSINESS.

LMAO @ 20 to life because a coach didn't want to coach your football team. That's AWFUL.

Score 0-0, 1st quarter, 4th and 23 around your own 30 yard line and you go for a fake punt...I am not Saban is not a good coach but WTF?

Texas looked like the better all around team. McCoy doesn't get hurt and Texas is probably celebrating a National Championship. If I had a vote it would go to Boise St.

More salt in the wound. He wins a national championship making us all wonder if he would have taken us to the super bowl championship by now, had he not lied and bailed on us leaving us as a disaster.

More salt in the wound. He wins a national championship making us all wonder if he would have taken us to the super bowl championship by now, had he not lied and bailed on us leaving us as a disaster.

Highly doubtful. Saban isn't a professional coach. Even he'll admit it. He's a college guy. Some guys are college guys and some guys are pro guys. Charlie Weis will do very well in Kansas City. He was a running joke at Notre Dame.

**** Nick "I'm Not Gonna Be Alabama Coach" Saban!

Colt McCoy doesn't get injured, Horns win...

I will never congratulate nick that win goes to a very talented team not him. YOU can say whatever you want, but he **** us up.

A talented team with most of his own recruits that he developed. Yes the guy was a complete ******* to our team but don't discredit Nick. He's the best college coach in the nation right now.

Back
Top Bottom