Congratulations to Nick Saban. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations to Nick Saban.

Why? The entire world should root against those douchebag Gators. I'd root for Al-Qaeda before I did those *******s.

That's real talk.

Ya know...I wake up this morning...read and (cough) respected you opinion on Coach Satan...but the remark above....

Who the %#%^ (sounds like duck), do u think u r? U wanna root for Al_Qaeda? Go live with them for ahwile and I only pray I have u in my sights. To even remotely joke about this is in very VERY poor taste.

You make a joke earlier about "lazy america"....once again....if u don't love it...leave it...its easier to complain from the lazy boy chair than it is to do something about it.

Yeah, I do congratulate him. He did what was best for himself and his family which is what you and I do EVERYDAY when we step out of the bed. Yeah, Saban left us. His heart wasn't in it. Can you blame him for leaving if his heart wasn't in it? If his heart isn't in it, why would you want him here. I'm glad he left. We both benefited from his departure.

Did he tell a couple of lies? Maybe. Did he hide it from people that he was interested? Yeah. And? When I go out looking for a new job, I don't come back to my current job and tell my superiors that I'm looking for a new job. When I do apply for a new job, I don't want my future employer contacting my present employer. That reflects badly on me. My current employer may can my *** on the spot. I need a job. I have a family to support. You gotta work angles in life. This is a BUSINESS.

LMAO @ 20 to life because a coach didn't want to coach your football team. That's AWFUL.

You looking for another job on the down low and Nick Saban lying to everyone are completely different. It's not like H Wayne was paying him in peanuts, he was making $5 mil. He heart wasn't in it because it was harder to win in the NFL than college and Nick doesn't like to lose. So he lied and bolted back to college. Spare me the argument about "best for himself and his family". That is a load of crap.

You looking for another job on the down low and Nick Saban lying to everyone are completely different. It's not like H Wayne was paying him in peanuts, he was making $5 mil. He heart wasn't in it because it was harder to win in the NFL than college and Nick doesn't like to lose. So he lied and bolted back to college. Spare me the argument about "best for himself and his family". That is a load of crap.

No..the load of crap is our idiot owner Wayne and some of his cronies
meddled way to much in Saban's business here.
He was supposed to have total controll but Wayne couldn't stop from
listening to some of his cronies and tried to "guide" some Nick's hire.
For Example,not allowing Nick to name Will Muschamp,who is the next
Saban,defensive coordinator for "freaking' Richard Harris" was the first
straw.
Then when Mueller had Waynes' ear about Brees not being worth the
money based on the doctors report was the final straw.
Mal Moore had already offered Nick the Bama job,before the season was
over.
Nick said he would not look for a job until the season was over to not
mess up a small chance we had at the playoffs.
The boosters at Bama decided they could not wait for a answer so they
offered it to Rich Rod.
So basically when Nick said what he said "Rich Rod" had been offered
the job.
Mal Moore made it clear to Rich that he wanted Saban and that Rich was
not his first choice.
Rich decided to turn down the job..(Thank God")opening the door back open for Nick.
Wayne had such a great track record while owning the Dolphins.

Saban is a lying scumbag, I have no repect of him whatsoever. Even though he is a winning coach, the guy is also very dishonest, it would not suprise me to see him get caught up in a NCAA scandel very soon.

No..the load of crap is our idiot owner Wayne and some of his cronies
meddled way to much in Saban's business here.
He was supposed to have total controll but Wayne couldn't stop from
listening to some of his cronies and tried to "guide" some Nick's hire.
For Example,not allowing Nick to name Will Muschamp,who is the next
Saban,defensive coordinator for "freaking' Richard Harris" was the first
straw.
Then when Mueller had Waynes' ear about Brees not being worth the
money based on the doctors report was the final straw.
Mal Moore had already offered Nick the Bama job,before the season was
over.
Nick said he would not look for a job until the season was over to not
mess up a small chance we had at the playoffs.
The boosters at Bama decided they could not wait for a answer so they
offered it to Rich Rod.
So basically when Nick said what he said "Rich Rod" had been offered
the job.
Mal Moore made it clear to Rich that he wanted Saban and that Rich was
not his first choice.
Rich decided to turn down the job..(Thank God")opening the door back open for Nick.
Wayne had such a great track record while owning the Dolphins.

Namor, you know I think you're the man and a valued long-standing FH contributor.

However, (and you knew that was coming, LOL) IMO, understandably because you love and continue to have a hands-on involvement with your university, I also think you have a blind spot when it comes to Satan, who no doubt has delivered for you.

Objectively speaking, if you were an LSU, Michigan State, or had most any
impartial rooting interest, you'd not be so accepting of what's a transparently self-serving attempt to revise history. Between what WH paid Satan, the fact that we led the league in coaches that year and built the bubble (which I don't deny is a good thing) at his behest, I find Little Nicky's tale-spinning difficult to believe. What I find even more hard to believe is that he's revealed himself to be even more of a prick by falsely throwing Wayne under the bus to justify the continuation of his habitual track record of lies and deception, and as an excuse for his mediocre pro coaching abilities, since obviously this fairytale comes from him directly or one of his stooges.

Does he mention how he browbeat and intimidated support staff who couldn't deck the pipsqueak for fear for their job, like the Napoleonic dictator that he is? Incidentally, I do know of a husband of one of his victims who was ready to kick the crap out of him outside his favorite Davie restaurant before cooler heads prevailed, including a friend of mine and his spouse.

Sorry bro, but accepting this history revision might resonate for those who
want to believe it, like the Crimson Tide family, but really, the story he's weaving is like being told by Bernie Madoff that he didn't pull one of his Ponzi schemes on YOUR account...or a convicted rapist that this one time was consensual.

I'll give the little shmuck credit for his NCAA accomplishments but just hate the fact that forever more in Alabama's history his name will be associated with a true great man, groundbreaker and legend, Bear Bryant.

Saban is a lying scumbag, I have no repect of him whatsoever. Even though he is a winning coach, the guy is also very dishonest, it would not suprise me to see him get caught up in a NCAA scandel very soon.
Read above...and thats Shula that was the getting caught up in scandal.

Namor, you know I think you're the man and a valued long-standing FH contributor.

However, (and you knew that was coming, LOL) IMO, understandably because you love and continue to have a hands-on involvement with your university, I also think you have a blind spot when it comes to Satan, who no doubt has delivered for you.

Objectively speaking, if you were an LSU, Michigan State, or had most any
impartial rooting interest, you'd not be so accepting of what's a transparently self-serving attempt to revise history. Between what WH paid Satan, the fact that we led the league in coaches that year and built the bubble (which I don't deny is a good thing) at his behest, I find Little Nicky's tale-spinning difficult to believe. What I find even more hard to believe is that he's revealed himself to be even more of a prick by falsely throwing Wayne under the bus to justify the continuation of his habitual track record of lies and deception, and as an excuse for his mediocre pro coaching abilities, since obviously this fairytale comes from him directly or one of his stooges.

Does he mention how he browbeat and intimidated support staff who couldn't deck the pipsqueak for fear for their job, like the Napoleonic dictator that he is? Incidentally, I do know of a husband of one of his victims who was ready to kick the crap out of him outside his favorite Davie restaurant before cooler heads prevailed, including a friend of mine and his spouse.

Sorry bro, but accepting this history revision might resonate for those who
want to believe it, like the Crimson Tide family, but really, the story he's weaving is like being told by Bernie Madoff that he didn't pull one of his Ponzi schemes on YOUR account...or a convicted rapist that this one time was consensual.

I'll give the little shmuck credit for his NCAA accomplishments but just hate the fact that forever more in Alabama's history his name will be associated with a true great man, groundbreaker and legend, Bear Bryant.

Hey Vaark.
still love you buddy
and I agree with you to a point.
I loved the Bear..and around here he is god..
but as time goes by people forget how rough and downright mean
he was early on.Some of what he did would be considered criminal now.
Back then it just wasn't plastered on ESPN all the time.
Same as our own Don Shula.He was a mean hardass early on...
as they get older they mellow and change with the times.
Absolute power always corrupts.
It takes a hardass to achieve what these men have achieved.

As a Bama fan I'm thrilled we won the title,but as a Dolphin fan I'd rather be on these
boards talking about getting ready for a playoff game this weekend.
There are alot of threads on this board about Nick Saban...he has been gone for three years...that in itself says alot.

Back
Top Bottom