Congratulations to Nick Saban. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations to Nick Saban.

I can't believe that some of you are still butthurt over Saban.

nobodys butthurt

some of us believe lying is a sign of poor character

nick saban is a scumbag...

no forgiveness...

i can move on but i wont forgive....

i had to root for him when he faced the gators, that hurt me more

oh i am glad the gators got their arses kicked we got to see the real tebow that wuss

Why? The entire world should root against those douchebag Gators. I'd root for Al-Qaeda before I did those *******s.

That's real talk.

You blast one guy for saying he would do time to take care of a coach who didn't want to coach our team, then you go on to say you'd rather root for Al-Qaeda than Florida... No sir, THAT'S AWFUL. (and awfully hypocritical)

You blast one guy for saying he would do time to take care of a coach who didn't want to coach our team, then you go on to say you'd rather root for Al-Qaeda than Florida... No sir, THAT'S AWFUL. (and awfully hypocritical)

Coming after me hard tonight, aren't you?

i was waiting for someone else to see that because maybe i was crazy

No you weren't lol.

hey everybody has thier short list of human beings they would gladly pull the trigger on if the chance was granted...he is just on my short list and seriously he is damn lucky im in huntsville and not TSC

call it what you want.

I'd never take another person's life if "granted" because it's not in my character.

There's a big difference between taking someone's life and rooting against a football team.

Congratulations to basic football. Seemingly every time we're told the game has forever moved away from its roots, that points come out of the passing game, an uppercut reminder is unwrapped smack to the jaw of a pathetic finesse passing team.

I hope the Dolphins learned something from Texas' last meaningful drive, down by 3. You can't go empty if the QB isn't elite. It's one of the unemphasized truisms of the sport. Premier players like Brady and Manning can make everything work. That leads lesser teams to steal ideas from them that are masochistic at lower level. As soon as Texas went empty with the backup QB I said to my friend, "Here they come..." Alabama shattered the play, causing a fumble and all but ending the game. We tried to go empty with Pat White last weekend and he was massacred for a huge loss. Herbstreit emphasized correctly in the first half, that as soon as a team empties the backfield the opponent sends one more rusher than the offense can block.

So now Satan's 5-6 in Bowl games...surpassing his impressive 15-17 pro record. A win is a win is a win of course, but IMO, this one was akin to beating The Colts in a game, (not to mention the playoffs), with Peyton sitting on the bench...a tad tainted. To his credit though, he had a great year and he did it with a nucleus of HIS players recruited this time as compared to going 9-7 with mostly Wanny's guys.

Coming after me hard tonight, aren't you?

LOL Sorry bro, nothing personal. Guess we just happen to be hitting the same topics tonight and you happen to be saying things that catch my ire. Cheers bro! :beer1:

Hey whatever you wanna say about the guy, he did a heck of a job with Alabama. Sometimes you can hate but what he did down there was impressive. I guess I am just too nice of a guy.

Nick Saban can take the championship trophy and shove it.

Back
Top Bottom