Connor Williams might have to retire | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Connor Williams might have to retire

Didn’t he have multiple serious injuries in a few years? That’s unfortunate. That’s why most of these guys chase the 💰
Exactly. And I can never blame them for chasing it! I can't stand when people say how the players are full of greed and judge them for it as if they are bad people... really effing irks me

Other structural damage...
Any word on Chubb? I've never heard that kind of scream come through the television before, and I know he has torn his knees up before.

If i remember right, one of our lineman needlessly shoved their man right into the back side of connor's knee. I remember thinking wow what the hell are you doing, that game was sickening with backup phin players taking out starters with bonehead plays.

If i remember right, one of our lineman needlessly shoved their man right into the back side of connor's knee. I remember thinking wow what the hell are you doing, that game was sickening with backup phin players taking out starters with bonehead plays.
It was our left tackle. I don't remember who was playing left tackle that game. Not Armstead. But I distinctly remember he used leverage with his left arm and shoulder to shove the right end directly into the back of Williams' legs.

Somebody in this thread blamed the Ravens. That was not only the wrong game it was friendly fire

Back
Top Bottom