Connor Williams might have to retire | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Connor Williams might have to retire

The surgeon would know if he was able to repair it or not. Dolphins medical staff must have known this months ago. Interesting that it only surfaces now in free agency, after we have acquired a replacement Center.
Meh.

The organization is always tight lipped about injuries, and TBH, medical info is a private matter anyway. It's not their place to put that info out there, IMO.

Meh.

The organization is always tight lipped about injuries, and TBH, medical info is a private matter anyway. It's not their place to put that info out there, IMO.
HIPAA laws prevent the teams from divulging medical matters, unless the players give consent to do so. Which like you said itā€™s really a private matter.

Its imperative that we take a center at 1. The FA center is a journeyman. Fix the oline of Tua gets killed

Its imperative that we take a center at 1. The FA center is a journeyman. Fix the oline of Tua gets killed
Journeymen arenā€™t ranked 11th best nor do they sign multi year deals

If it was a 1 year 2 mil deal for a spot starter than ye

Journeymen arenā€™t ranked 11th best nor do they sign multi year deals

If it was a 1 year 2 mil deal for a spot starter than ye
From what I have read he would be better suited at RG. If I was the GM I would draft a top center. Salary cap friendly and let him anchor the line. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

This right here is why players are looking for as much guaranteed money as they can get, and as big a contract as they can get. If this is true, it's a real tough break for him šŸ˜ž

Definitely want more sources than this, but it's not an impossibility.
Louis Riddick is plugged in. Wish he was our GM. Heā€™s actually mentioned an interest. He has experience in non-playing side. As to Williams, another tough break for the Dolphinsā€¦ and a tough break for Williams if true. The replacement is inadequate overall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom