Connor Williams might have to retire | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Connor Williams might have to retire

Its imperative that we take a center at 1. The FA center is a journeyman. Fix the oline of Tua gets killed

I feel it's a good idea to get a top center, but I would not say it is imperative because we have already brought in a player who is a significant upgrade over our previous centers.

We now have the flexibility to make an even greater improvement at center, or an even more massive improvement at one of our other weaker positions if such a player is available.

This kind of situation where we have the flexibility to make positional choices for our earliest pick, or picks, is going to give us the "edge" we need to make the greatest overall improvement possible to our team via the draft.

I'm looking forward to a season with a new Center, which would mean no more bad snaps by Williams or Eichenberg.

" "Lemming" Alert" - LOL

Isn't it curious that a guy like me who is such a "positive homer", hates any particular group - but I hate those "Lemmings" always pissing on my "Cheerios". - LOL

I never said I wanted Grier fired. I said I would want him as Griers replacement when that position is available.

I never said I wanted Grier fired. I said I would want him as Griers replacement when that position is available.
So, you only want him as a replacement for Grier WHEN that position is available as opposed to being fired.

This sounds to me like a distinction without a difference.
Very smooth, but it doesn't work with me. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom