Could Dolphins Move Kenny Stills? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Dolphins Move Kenny Stills?

hdch.gif

People who think we should trade Kenny Stills because of Jakeem Grant do not understand that Kenny Stills has a borderline elite talent when it comes to running vertical pass routes. He has some deficiencies as a receiver to be sure, but he's exceptional at doing one thing, and it's a valuable thing that is important to the offense Adam Gase wants to run.

Not every football player can track those high fly balls well in the air. Not every football player can judge the angle of the ball while running flat out down the field. Not every football player can take that knowledge and adjust to the football to catch it in stride or get position on a defender to get it.

A couple of years ago, I joked that Mike Wallace needed laser eye surgery. I bet Stills has 20/10 vision, or close to it.

This place man, my goodness.
Has a tendency to fall in love with individual players who don't do **** outside of preseason (usually undersized LBs who they are convinced is the next Zach) and lock onto players who actually contribute, wanting to trade or release them and constantly looking for ways to do it.

I don't get the disdain for Stills. I really don't. And we'll see it all year, regardless of production.

still remember Stills dropping that wide-open td, and so i vote we trade him. he needs like a one-handed grab in the end zone for a game-winning playoff victory before i like him.

still remember Stills dropping that wide-open td, and so i vote we trade him. he needs like a one-handed grab in the end zone for a game-winning playoff victory before i like him.

I'll assume you're joking because of the level of ridiculousness, but I honestly don't know, given the number of times I've seen people still whine about that one drop that was more than made up for by his play the rest of the season, which was key to us making the playoffs.

Of course!! Lets sign him long term, then move him! Brilliant! Gtfo.

besides everything that has been said in this thread already, i just want to add that we'd have to eat 17 mil in dead money if we traded Kenny Stills now. let's not and say we did

There's where your logic fell apart, thinking Stills is only a deep threat.

To be fair, that's where the majority of his value comes from.

I read that Miami was like the 2nd best big play offense in the entire NFL in 2016. Stills and Ajayi were the two biggest reasons for that.

To be fair, that's where the majority of his value comes from.

I read that Miami was like the 2nd best big play offense in the entire NFL in 2016. Stills and Ajayi were the two biggest reasons for that.

Miami was 6th with 56 rushes of 10 yards or more...Buffalo #1 with 77
Miami was 9th with 33 passes of 25 or more yards...Washington was #1 with 45

Back
Top Bottom