Could Dolphins Move Kenny Stills? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Dolphins Move Kenny Stills?

There's been a lot of talk this offseason about Jarvis Landry and his contract status with some "trade Landry" threads. But if the team is to move a wide receiver Kenny Stills might make more sense.

Stills had an outstanding season last year and was clearly on the same page with Ryan Tannehill. That could also be the case with Jay Cutler, although it looks like DaVante Parker could be the favorite target for Miami's new starting quarterback.

While Stills is a nice deep threat and should excel with Cutler as well, the emergence of Jakeem Grant can't be understated. Grant can do some of the things that Stills can at a rookie contract.

Moving Stills would give Miami the financial ability to re-sign Landry and maybe get a high draft pick or a starting caliber player from another club.

Not advocating a trade, but just putting it out there for discussion.

Ugh

I'll assume you're joking because of the level of ridiculousness, but I honestly don't know, given the number of times I've seen people still whine about that one drop that was more than made up for by his play the rest of the season, which was key to us making the playoffs.
yep, was joking. it would be stupid to get rid of him.

Like Landry being erroneously compared to Caroo, I'm just going to flat out state that Grant doesn't hold a candle to Stills' skill set as a receiver.

I agree. But, if it comes down to keeping two of three --- Landry, Parker, Stills --- I'm keeping Parker and Landry. Grant looks like a better prospect than Carroo as well and his skill set is more similar to Stills.

Again, not advocating trading Stills. God forbid Miami finally has talent a wide receiver. Moving forward, though, keeping this trio together may be difficult.

Back
Top Bottom