Could this be part of the problem | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could this be part of the problem

Mike Tannenbaum is a proven loser. What makes anyone think he'll be any different here? He left the jets with a roster with little talent in cap hell. He got the ball rolling with the Suh contract and I'm sure will make another draft/fa splash this year to try to save his job.

So yes, Coughlin is making a huge difference in Jax. We should have hired him 2 years ago to right this ship. Right now it's rudderless with a first time HC surrounding himself with a bunch of loser buddies.

If Tannehill started this season and we made the playoffs, we would be praising Tannenbaum and Gase. The fortunes of NFL teams come down to one player sometimes.

Mike Tannenbaum is a proven loser. What makes anyone think he'll be any different here? He left the jets with a roster with little talent in cap hell. He got the ball rolling with the Suh contract and I'm sure will make another draft/fa splash this year to try to save his job.

So yes, Coughlin is making a huge difference in Jax. We should have hired him 2 years ago to right this ship. Right now it's rudderless with a first time HC surrounding himself with a bunch of loser buddies.

No one is pumping up Tannenbaum like you claim but Gase is far from hiring losers. He is hiring people who he is comfortable with and who know him. No issues with that as you should surround yourself with those you trust.

He should surround himself with proven, experienced, coords. He's a first time HC trying to learn on the job. Surrounding yourself with a bunch of inexperienced coaches is a recipe for disaster.

McVay hired Phillps as his DC. He has HC experience and is an invaluable resource. Both of Pedereson's coords have HC experience. Those experienced coords will dictate what they want from their position coaches. Right now we have the blind leading the blind.

He should surround himself with proven, experienced, coords. He's a first time HC trying to learn on the job. Surrounding yourself with a bunch of inexperienced coaches is a recipe for disaster.

McVay hired Phillps as his DC. He has HC experience and is an invaluable resource. Both of Pedereson's coords have HC experience. Those experienced coords will dictate what they want from their position coaches. Right now we have the blind leading the blind.

Send Gase these notes then. Could prove valuable.

This is the big miss w Gase and co. No people on the staff with HC or coordinator experience etc.

If Tannehill started this season and we made the playoffs, we would be praising Tannenbaum and Gase. The fortunes of NFL teams come down to one player sometimes.

The hell we would. We would have probably improved our point differential by 100 points or so but that's still middle-of-the-pack and we're already in cap hell thanks to Tannendumbass. There is not a god damn thing to compliment that snake on besides his ability to bull**** owners into thinking he knows what he's talking about.

Tannebaum sucks plain and simple. This whole thing about wanting to restructure Suh tells me all I need to know. He's killed our cap and we'll continue to. He needs to go

How can we be so bad for so long, across multiple regimes? Could it be our scouts? I understand many of them have been employed by the Dolphins for a long time.

When Tannenbaum is running the team you have to blame the guy who hired him. The owner. There is literally NO excuse for him to have a job in the NFL. None. At all. It's like I'm living a nightmare every time I think about how our owner let Tannenbaum... TANNENBAUM!... run out the only half-way decent GM we had in years. Maybe Hickey would have failed, but what kind of business drives out a guy who has done his job so far in favor of... ****ING TANNENBAUM!

I haven't been hard on Ross for a lot of the stuff he's done as the owner, but the Tannenbaum decision is inexcusable and that single decision is ruining years of possible development for this entire organization.

Before this year, Jags were one of the worst teams in football for years. This gave them the chance to draft players high almost every season. Miami hasn’t been good but they’ve been a little too far back in drafting to select truly elite players.

You’d think Cleveland would be all-world with how many picks they’ve had lately but one team has to be inept forever I guess.

Back
Top Bottom