Countdown To Columbus | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Countdown To Columbus

PHANTASTIC 13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
It's THE GAME...OHIO STATE vs. MICHGAN....as Keith Jackson used to say....the Grand Daddy of them all! This one is for the BIG TEN Championship and a ticket to the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. It is the 103rd meeting between these two schools and this ranks up there as the biggest game ever...two unbeaten teams...both 11-0...two teams enter and only one team leaves unbeaten.
GO BUCKEYES! :rocker: :helmet: :allhail:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2658318&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab4pos2

I'm torn on this game. As much as I absolutely hate Michigan seeing all the OSU fans around here be brought down to earth would be great. Combine that with the Heisman hanging in the balance and I have to go for Michigan.

Go Michigan! I hate OSU this year, and I want to see their fans with their mouths shut :wink:

UF Fin Kat said:
i'm much more interested in whoever USC is playing.

:yeahthat:

As far as the OSU/Michigan game, kinda hoping for a Wolverine blowout.

Wont happen. OSU's defense is to fast and agressive. OSU wins 34-24.

DonShula84 said:
I'm torn on this game. As much as I absolutely hate Michigan seeing all the OSU fans around here be brought down to earth would be great. Combine that with the Heisman hanging in the balance and I have to go for Michigan.
:mad: There are good Buckeye fans!!

LtDan said:
:mad: There are good Buckeye fans!!
Yes there are... however the bad ones are WAY MORE vocal, thus why a lot of us want OSU to lose! No offense. :wink:

I want the team with the best helmet in college football to win.

For those who don't know, that's the Michigan Wolverines.

Frisches13283 said:
I want the team with the best helmet in college football to win.

For those who don't know, that's the Michigan Wolverines.

Stitches is back :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom