Countdown To Columbus | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Countdown To Columbus

..Ohio State is the class of all of college football...therefore the "Floridians" are in hate mode because they need HELP to make the big game..all we need is to win 1 game at home...

All you haters who BADLY want us to lose...I say you need to worry about your own programs issues and dont throw rocks at the throne.

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Class and Ohio State should not be in the same sentence unless it is "Ohio State has no class."

...Im sure "your" opinion means alot to Buckeye faithful

UF Fin Kat said:
the throne? :lol:

..yep, U know the crown...

:D .......

..Oooooooooooo
..Hhhhhhhhhhhh
..Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
..Oooooooooooo

RAB228104goblue-1.jpeg

DBoston80 said:
..Ohio State is the class of all of college football...therefore the "Floridians" are in hate mode because they need HELP to make the big game..all we need is to win 1 game at home...

All you haters who BADLY want us to lose...I say you need to worry about your own programs issues and dont throw rocks at the throne.
And thus my point is proven for me...:lol:

I think the only time I have ever cheered for OSU was in the title game when they beat UM...

uh going to have to duck some UM fans now...:couch: :hide:

DBoston80 said:

I'm pretty sure people want OSU to lose because of posts like this, not because they hate the team!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom