Countdown To Columbus | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Countdown To Columbus

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I'm pretty sure people want OSU to lose because of posts like this, not because they hate the team!:wink:

You should never let a guy on a message board get to you THAT bad...a little male pride should be in effect..:shakeno:

DBoston80 said:
..Ohio State is the class of all of college football...therefore the "Floridians" are in hate mode because they need HELP to make the big game..all we need is to win 1 game at home...

All you haters who BADLY want us to lose...I say you need to worry about your own programs issues and dont throw rocks at the throne.

The class of all of college football :sidelol: Your starting QB was suspended before for accepting money. OSU is the best team, but lets not confuse being good with having class. If the team is anything like the fans, they have zero class.

DonShula84 said:
The class of all of college football :sidelol: Your starting QB was suspended before for accepting money. OSU is the best team, but lets not confuse being good with having class. If the team is anything like the fans, they have zero class.

If your team is anything like your coach..the same goes for you....How did that loss taste last year Ol front load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DBoston80 said:
You should never let a guy on a message board get to you THAT bad...a little male pride should be in effect..:shakeno:

You don't get to me, I find it very funny the way you act!:lol:

DonShula84 said:

Wow beacuse accecpting money is very horrible compared to fighting with other players and getting in trouble with the law :rolleyes:. You guys really show your true colors.

Majpain said:
Wow beacuse accecpting money is very horrible compared to fighting with other players and getting in trouble with the law :rolleyes:. You guys really show your true colors.

Who compared the two? Just because one is classesless doesnt mean that is the only way to lack class. So since Miami is the only team who has swung helmets does that mean they are only team with out class and the only way to be a classless program is to get in a brawl?

DonShula84 said:
Who compared the two? Just because one is classesless doesnt mean that is the only way to lack class. So since Miami is the only team who has swung helmets does that mean they are only team with out class and the only way to be a classless program is to get in a brawl?

You took my post out of context. Compared to getting money getting into fights and introuble with the law is far worst. Ohio St hardly ever gets those type of players.

Majpain said:
You took my post out of context. Compared to getting money getting into fights and introuble with the law is far worst. Ohio St hardly ever gets those type of players.

Which I agree with. But on the heals of Smith/Clarret it's hard to make the claim that OSU is the class of all of college football. It definitely isnt a bad program or the worst, but the class of all of football, keep dreaming.

DonShula84 said:
Which I agree with. But on the heals of Smith/Clarret it's hard to make the claim that OSU is the class of all of college football. It definitely isnt a bad program or the worst, but the class of all of football, keep dreaming.

They/We are the best team in College football..you may not like it..wanna accept it whatever.....but after we beat Michigan....I bet you there will still be haters/doubters complaining about the refs or something.

Majpain said:

Clarrett?????

Ring a bell?????

DBoston80 said:
They/We are the best team in College football..you may not like it..wanna accept it whatever.....but after we beat Michigan....I bet you there will still be haters/doubters complaining about the refs or something.

I said you were the best team in post 32 so I'm not having any trouble accepting or admiting that. Keep thinking people dont like you because you're so good though

DonShula84 said:
I said you were the best team in post 32 so I'm not having any trouble accepting or admiting that. Keep thinking people dont like you because you're so good though

Your coach is a fat idiot....

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Class and Ohio State should not be in the same sentence unless it is "Ohio State has no class."
Jim Tressel is nothing but class and it is clearly having an effect on the team especially Troy Smith. Troy has shown nothing but complete class when interviewed.

Back
Top Bottom