Countdown To Columbus | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Countdown To Columbus

LtDan said:
you must admit his crimes became much worse long after he was gone from the Buckeyes. FACT! Not that he wasn't stupid during his one year

Yes they got worse, but he was far from a poster child for goodness during the OSU year.

PS

I have no problem with OSU, just OSU fans that come into the Rutgers thread and bash them.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
You should never let a guy on a message board get to you THAT bad...a little male pride should be in effect..:shakeno:

:lol:

..Get to me??? I was laughing out loud writing that masterpiece of a post:wink:

LtDan said:
I want Rutgers to get into a BCS game against a so-called powerhouse school so we can see just how good they are :up:

I would too!:wink:

But they will have a tough time with WV!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Yes they got worse, but he was far from a poster child for goodness during the OSU year.

PS

I have no problem with OSU, just OSU fans that come into the Rutgers thread and bash them.

I havent. Actually I think Rutgers shoulkd be ranked higher.

Cannonboy said:
Im rooting for a Ohio state ND Championship. That would be sweet. Not sold on Rutgers.

Id rather have a OSU/FLA or OSU/USC game..we handled ND rather easily last year, I really would love one of those 2 matchups.

Majpain said:
I havent. Actually I think Rutgers shoulkd be ranked higher.

I wasn't blaming you!:wink:

Originally Posted by Cannonboy
Im rooting for a Ohio state ND Championship. That would be sweet. Not sold on Rutgers.

We will never know if Rutgers does not get a chance. How can you become a top program if no one gives you that chance? They have to win out, but if they do, I think it would be a huge TV market game against say OSU or Mich.

Look what the Rutgers /Louie game did on ESPN.

It's become more of a thing that people want OSU to lose because the've been ranked #1 all year. It's a lot like how USC was #1 for about 2-3 years straight and ppeople wanted them to lose. Some OSU fans are too vocal (including myself at times) but I know what this team is capable of and have seen Tressel's magic. Expect some wierd thing that you haven't seen before from the buckeyes. Win or lose this is the game where guys will make their names. Let's Go Bucks!

O H .................

NJFINSFAN1 said:

PS

No comment on Clarette ( I'm a little embarressed that he is from the Youngstown area).
As far as Rutgers is concerned, I feel that as long as they finish undefeated they should get a shot at the title. I feel the same way for Boise State and felt the same about Utah a few years ago. Give them a shot, the worse they could do is embarress themselves against a top notch program, but at least we would know then. They could on the other hand beat a "better" program and finally show that they are a top level team. Why not give them a chance. It's not like they played D II teams all year. Some one-loss teams have played cupcake schedules and therefore don't deserve a shot over an undefeated.

Man these commercials on MNF on ESPN are pumping me up...........Its Michigan week fella's..this is the greatest rivalry in all of sports...#1 and #2..you dont get any better than this......we should appreciate what we get to watch Saturday no matter what the outcome.

LtDan said:
Charlie is rather plump but he is far from an idiot
He might not be an idiot, but he is a doughnut away from a heart attack!:lol:

DBoston80 said:
Man these commercials on MNF on ESPN are pumping me up...........Its Michigan week fella's..this is the greatest rivalry in all of sports...#1 and #2..you dont get any better than this......we should appreciate what we get to watch Saturday no matter what the outcome.

I knew we'd find something we could agree on. :wink: Either way this is a great weekend for college football.

Back
Top Bottom