Countdown To Columbus | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Countdown To Columbus

Ohio State will silence the Wolverine "Luv Ya Blue Crowd", Jim Tressel is the best coach in college football and he is great in big games, so is Troy Smith. You know the Michigan players aren't getting any sleep this week knowing what is about to happen to their season.

DonShula84 said:
Who compared the two? Just because one is classesless doesnt mean that is the only way to lack class. So since Miami is the only team who has swung helmets does that mean they are only team with out class and the only way to be a classless program is to get in a brawl?
Micheal Irving ring a bell...he has been caught with hookers and drugs in a motel more than once...how about Ray "Thug" Lewis who witnessed a murder and didn't come forward. I could go on and on...but I won't because I like the Hurricanes too, after the Buckeyes of course. "Be careful throwing stones when you live in a glass house". :tantrum:

PHANTASTIC 13 said:
Micheal Irving ring a bell...he has been caught with hookers and drugs in a motel more than once...how about Ray "Thug" Lewis who witnessed a murder and didn't come forward. I could go on and on...but I won't because I like the Hurricanes too, after the Buckeyes of course. "Be careful throwing stones when you live in a glass house". :tantrum:

I have no idea how any of that relates to the discussion, but again, pretty text. I'm not a Miami fan, so bringing up their players and issues they've had means next to nothing to me.

You don't see how it relates to the discussion, they were bashing OSU for Troy Smith accepting a few bucks from a booster and the Maurice Clarett saga and I just pointed out how the Hurricanes have more problems than any other college in NCAA, that is why they hired Butch Davis, to rid their self of all the bad publicity. Now Coker has them back to the old bad days, they need to fire him and replace him with someone who is a disciplinarian.

PHANTASTIC 13 said:
You don't see how it relates to the discussion, they were bashing OSU for Troy Smith accepting a few bucks from a booster and the Maurice Clarett saga and I just pointed out how the Hurricanes have more problems than any other college in NCAA, that is why they hired Butch Davis, to rid their self of all the bad publicity. Now Coker has them back to the old bad days, they need to fire him and replace him with someone who is a disciplinarian.

yeah, and like I said to Maj, just because the U has a bad past it doesnt mean that other schools cant so bringing them into this doesnt make much sense.

Both Miami and Ohio State are crooked programs and Michigan has had a crooked past as well so I dont know what the arguement is. They are all three winning programs as well so thats what matters.

Brad528 said:
Both Miami and Ohio State are crooked programs and Michigan has had a crooked past as well so I dont know what the arguement is. They are all three winning programs as well so thats what matters.

:eek:

Brad528 said:

Riiight :rolleyes:

Cannonboy said:
Im rooting for a Ohio state ND Championship. That would be sweet. Not sold on Rutgers.
I could not even try to endorse this one. HOW could you put ND in before Michigan (IF Michigan only loses one)? UM would have DESTROYED ND in ND! :sidelol:

NO WAY. That would get ugly. ND can't stop anyone on defense and you want them against OSU's offense? Yikes.

Of course I am biased and want UF in the game, but if they don't the last team I want is ND.

Oboy said:
I could not even try to endorse this one. HOW could you put ND in before Michigan (IF Michigan only loses one)? UM would have DESTROYED ND in ND! :sidelol:

NO WAY. That would get ugly. ND can't stop anyone on defense and you want them against OSU's offense? Yikes.

Of course I am biased and want UF in the game, but if they don't the last team I want is ND.

...Yep like last years bowl game....Notre Dame has no buisness in the national title game over ANY of the other 1 loss teams, they will likely lose to USC anyway.

DBoston80 said:
...Yep like last years bowl game....Notre Dame has no buisness in the national title game over ANY of the other 1 loss teams, they will likely lose to USC anyway.

Last years game when you up by 7 with 1:46 left in the game? You guys completely destroyed us, you're right...

DonShula84 said:
Last years game when you up by 7 with 1:46 left in the game? You guys completely destroyed us, you're right...

You were dominated..a 14 point win is what it is..save the technicalities..we were never in any danger of losing that game...."cant give charlie a month"..lol..your talking about the best big game coach in college football people..not some overwieght coordinator from Patsie land.

DBoston80 said:
You were dominated..a 14 point win is what it is..save the technicalities..we were never in any danger of losing that game...."cant give charlie a month"..lol..your talking about the best big game coach in college football people..not some overwieght coordinator from Patsie land.

Why does weight have to come into it every time? I just dont understand it, like him being fat affects his coaching? When people resort to bashing WEis because of his weight it shows they dont have much to go on. It'd be like me saying Tressel is a bad coach because he rocks the sweater vest. OSU deserved to win that game, no doubt about it, they played better than ND. It wasnt a blowout, we weren't dominated but we lost, it happens oh well.

As for ND not having a good defense so they shouldnt play OSU because it'd be a blowout, couldn't I say that UF doesnt have an offense so OSU would shut them out and it also wouldnt be a good game?

DonShula84 said:
Why does weight have to come into it every time? I just dont understand it, like him being fat affects his coaching? When people resort to bashing WEis because of his weight it shows they dont have much to go on. It'd be like me saying Tressel is a bad coach because he rocks the sweater vest. OSU deserved to win that game, no doubt about it, they played better than ND. It wasnt a blowout, we weren't dominated but we lost, it happens oh well.

As for ND not having a good defense so they shouldnt play OSU because it'd be a blowout, couldn't I say that UF doesnt have an offense so OSU would shut them out and it also wouldnt be a good game?

Notre Dames defense is one of the worst in College football......Its much easier to score on a bad defense than stop a bad offense, because of Turnovers even average offenses with good defenses can win games.

Name me one Championship team that has had a bad defense?? You cant, thats why I cant take Notre Dame seriosley...they couldnt stop Mich ST for christs sake...thats why they will likely lose to any team in the top 10, the defense is just that bad!!

I dont know why my comments toward Charlie and his appearence bother you so much, why does my opinion of him urk you so bad?? I couldnt give 2 craps about what you said about Tressel...Is Charlie related to you or something??

I wish Charlie was related to me lol, I'd get cheaper tickets. It doesnt really bother me, I just find it funny that people resort to that every time they bash ND/Weis. I agree NDs defense is bad and I've said I dont see how we should get a shot at the title over a 1 loss Michigan team or a 1 loss UF. We gave up over 40 points to MSU last year I believe and played better against OSU and should have beaten USC which was a very good offense so you never know what could happen in a game. We forced some turn overs in the Fiesta Bowl and blocked a FG which kept us in it, so anything could happen. In both the OSU and USC game though the defense being unable to make a stop at the end cost us a win or a chance to tie. The defense is definitely keeping this team back, but good teams werent blowing us out.

Back
Top Bottom