Countdown To Columbus | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Countdown To Columbus

I wonder if Michigan fans will run Llyod Carr out of town if the Wolverines lose to the Buckeyes again. :lol:

Ohio State is gonna win it...nobody is beating them this year.

DonShula84 said:
I wish Charlie was related to me lol, I'd get cheaper tickets. It doesnt really bother me, I just find it funny that people resort to that every time they bash ND/Weis. I agree NDs defense is bad and I've said I dont see how we should get a shot at the title over a 1 loss Michigan team or a 1 loss UF. We gave up over 40 points to MSU last year I believe and played better against OSU and should have beaten USC which was a very good offense so you never know what could happen in a game. We forced some turn overs in the Fiesta Bowl and blocked a FG which kept us in it, so anything could happen. In both the OSU and USC game though the defense being unable to make a stop at the end cost us a win or a chance to tie. The defense is definitely keeping this team back, but good teams werent blowing us out.

Michigan State could beat any team in the country(regardless of how highly ranked they are, or how much a better record), but they could also lose to any team in the country. They are so streaky this year, it's not even funny.

Roman529 said:
Ohio State is gonna win it...nobody is beating them this year.

So are you saying they could lose the NC, because that wouldn't be this year, it'd be 2007. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom