Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen

texas has an overrated defense. their front 7 will be completely dominated. another big 12 team will be exposed

kastofsna120 said:
alex is a 15 year old wide receiver in high school. he's cleraly just obsessed with sportscenter highlights

You sure he's a football player even? Sure he isnt a cheerleader ;) :D

I'm pretty high on Lienart as it is, but if Boomer gives him his endorsement I'm sold. The guy studies game film of just about everyone in college and has been doing it for years. If thats not enough, Mel Kieper said in a recent chat that Lienart will have a higher overall grade than Eli Manning and will be around where Carson Palmer was rated. Anyone that doubts him I just don't get it. He does have talent around him, but the guy just flat out makes plays when they need to be made. He would be by far my top choice in the draft.

kastofsna120 said:
texas has an overrated defense. their front 7 will be completely dominated. another big 12 team will be exposed

I agree. Nobody is stopping USC this year. If you stop the run they'll kill you wiith the passing and they'll always find a way to get Reggie the ball. Its unstopable.

Dubfire said:
time will tell...

opinions are like..well you know...

I agree about opinions...but when you look at the facts...there usually on the target....look at the defense's between Texas and USC....Texas is far better..less points and yards against them....than USC. Texas beat one of the best defense's in college football...Ohio State....USC?

Like I said....Bush is the key for USC....Not Leinart....it's been that way for the last two years....without Bush....USC doesn't even play in the Rose Bowl.

Here's the list of the defense's in college....notice where Texas is and then USC is....notice how many points each gave up during the season....total yards...etc.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/sortableStatsTeam?div=CFB&stype=DEFENSE&stable=overall&stat=overallPtsGm&dir=ascending

fishypete said:
I agree about opinions...but when you look at the facts...there usually on the target....look at the defense's between Texas and USC....Texas is far better..less points and yards against them....than USC. Texas beat one of the best defense's in college football...Ohio State....USC?

Like I said....Bush is the key for USC....Not Leinart....it's been that way for the last two years....without Bush....USC doesn't even play in the Rose Bowl.

Here's the list of the defense's in college....notice where Texas is and then USC is....notice how many points each gave up during the season....total yards...etc.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/sortableStatsTeam?div=CFB&stype=DEFENSE&stable=overall&stat=overallPtsGm&dir=ascending
texas's worst game offensively was against ohio state. USC has domianted every defense easily. aside from the linebackers, OSU's defense isn't that great, yet young still struggled. he'll be even worse against USC

fishypete said:

I know USC plays in a conference that does not play any defense. But no one can argue with the skill position players they have. Jarret, White and BUsh are future stars in the NFL....when you are loaded with that much talent, it's tough to contain.

Did you see what USC did to UT's daddy in the OB last year?

If that did not make you a believer in Leinart or USC, what will? I mean seriously?

kastofsna120 said:
chambers has dropped easy passes, he's dropped hard passes, and he's dropped passes not thrown by frerotte. that's not the excuse
But you have to admit, that Gus does not know when to throw the soft touch, catchable ball! Gus guns everything and that is not always the best ball. Also he is REALY bad with the red zone fade ball!

kastofsna120 said:
texas's worst game offensively was against ohio state. USC has domianted every defense easily. aside from the linebackers, OSU's defense isn't that great, yet young still struggled. he'll be even worse against USC

Again...you have no idea what your talking about....Ohio State had one of the best defense's in all college football....only 3000 yds total against them...less than 15 points a game average against them....and Texas beat them....USC hasn't faced a defense anything like Ohio State. The best defense that USC faced was Fresno State....and there rated below USC.

Dubfire said:
I know USC plays in a conference that does not play any defense. But no one can argue with the skill position players they have. Jarret, White and BUsh are future stars in the NFL....when you are loaded with that much talent, it's tough to contain.

Did you see what USC did to UT's daddy in the OB last year?

If that did not make you a believer in Leinart or USC, what will? I mean seriously?

And Texas doesn't have matching talent on offense? They are both even in points per game....they are close on rushing yards and both are efficient and effective in the passing game. Like I said before....the key for USC is Bush...and for Texas...the running game and defense.

fishypete said:
And Texas doesn't have matching talent on offense? They are both even in points per game....they are close on rushing yards and both are efficient and effective in the passing game. Like I said before....the key for USC is Bush...and for Texas...the running game and defense.

NO sorry. I dont think anyone can match USC's talent on offense. Have you seen how they have recruited the past 4-5 years? THey are LOADED. I know Bush is the catalyst and Leinart is the key, but if you think they dont have much beyond that..you're really fooling yourself.

You'll see.

No one still cannot explain to me how USC made UT's Daddy look like a HS team last year in the OB.

ANd the reason I say no one is crushing the Trojans in Pasadena is because it will be a freakin' home game for them.

Alex22 said:
Im not even argueing this

anyone who buys into the leinart or usc hype isnt worth my time
Worth your time? You post 150 posts a day, and you use time as an excuse?:rolleyes:

If USC gets a lead, just turn off the TV

Back
Top Bottom